Enter the Dragon

knoughtyd

Skilled
Finally after more than 5 years got a New Rig:hap2: :hap2: Thanks to all the TE members who suggested me the Config especially Darkstar,Eazy;)

Now let the Pictures do the Talking :D

:hap2: AMD Phenom II X3 720 Black Edition - The Dragon:hap2:

Gigabyte GA-MA78G-DS3H 780G AMD Board

Samsung 2233SW 22"Full HD - The Beauty :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Corsair VX450 - The Power House:cool2:

Seagate 500GB 7200.12:D

Transcend 2GB DDR2 800Mhz:p

Altec Lansing BXR1121;)

Cooler Master Elite 334
:)

Belkin 6-Out Surge Protector:D

AMD Phenom II Rig - Family Photo :cool2:

Total Damages:34K

Here is the Break Up of Prices:)

Proc + Mobo Combo = 12.9K

RAM - 2GB Transcend 800Mhz =1K

HDD - Seagate 500GB = 3K

LCD - Samsung 2233SW = 9.9K

Cabby - CM 334 = 2K

PSU - Corsair VX450 = 3.6K

Speakers - Altec Lansing BXR1121 = 1.1k

Spike Guard - Belkin Surge Protector = 0.5k

====================

TOTAL = 34K

Got all these from Prime ABGB [except for VX450]

FULL HD Samsung :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

:devil:My Whole DRAGON Setup:devil:

Cooler Master Elite CM 334:cool2:

From the INSIDE:eek:hyeah:

Corsair VX450:hap2:

Congratulations buddy...welcome to the club, BTW if that chip in the pic is the one you bought, why have u bought that Gugabyte board. My advise, please return it immediately and get a nice 790gx/sb750 board, and unlock the 4th core....the chip is of the right manufacturing date, so get a 940BE for 70% the price by just unlocking the 4th corre on your chip. This is my thread on it:

http://www.techenclave.com/overclocking-n-modding/phenom-x3-720-4th-core-unlocked-132341.html

BTW darkstar, can we make a Phenom II clubhouse?

mav2000 said:
Congratulations buddy...welcome to the club, BTW if that chip in the pic is the one you bought, why have u bought that Gugabyte board. My advise, please return it immediately and get a nice 790gx/sb750 board, and unlock the 4th core....the chip is of the right manufacturing date, so get a 940BE for 70% the price by just unlocking the 4th corre on your chip. This is my thread on it:

http://www.techenclave.com/overclocking-n-modding/phenom-x3-720-4th-core-unlocked-132341.html

BTW darkstar, can we make a Phenom II clubhouse?

I was on tight Budget and needed something good n solid thats y chose that Board..Actualy by the End of buying the whole rig the Budget shotup by 4k more instead of initial 30k:ashamed:

@Saiyu NZXT were out of stock:no:

Here is the Break Up

Proc + Mobo Combo = 12.9K
RAM - 2GB Transcend 800Mhz =1K
HDD - Seagate 500GB = 3K
LCD - Samsung 2233SW = 9.9K
Cabby - CM 334 = 2K
PSU - Corsair VX450 = 3.6K
Speakers - Altec Lansing BXR1121 = 1.1k
Spike Guard - Belkin Surge Protector = 0.5k
====================
TOTAL = 34K

Just a headsup, sorry for disrupting the thread, but the biostar board works out to 4.5k, as long as youre ok with a single PCIE slot...cheers and congrats again...

mav2000 said:
Just a headsup, sorry for disrupting the thread, but the biostar board works out to 4.5k, as long as youre ok with a single PCIE slot...cheers and congrats again...

Had Biostar[128mb -5.3k] initially in mind then backed out after every other dealer said to me to stay away from Cheap 790GX board instead get good 780G board:p

Congrats, especially for getting that psu. :hap2:
(I could see a very good rig shaping up but the psu was going to be a big downer. Now no worries. :D)

Good prices too, overall imho. :)

And where did you find a VX450 for 3.6K?? :p

Congrats on the dragon :) Now add some fuel [Graphics card] so it can fire more vigorously :D

@mav : yea go on :p make it but do take Phenom too else I will be left out :lol:

the main balanced rig at least add more 2 ram for dual channel better smooth

at least when are u plan to update gpu card which gpu :p

cong on new rig well main balanced :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
And where did you find a VX450 for 3.6K?? :p
from ebay via ITWares:p

Arun.P said:
the main balanced rig at least add more 2 ram for dual channel better smooth

at least when are u plan to update gpu card which gpu :p

cong on new rig well main balanced :)
2gig just for now as wont be gaming till my xamz get over in June after that wud get a 4GB kit and a New GFX [4750;) ]

Back