PSU - Corsair VX450 = 3.6K
Speakers - Altec Lansing BXR1121 = 1.1k
Spike Guard - Belkin Surge Protector = 0.5k
====================
TOTAL = 34K

Thanks for the price breakup.
Awesome VFM. Enjoy you new rig :)

knoughtyd said:
Had Biostar[128mb -5.3k] initially in mind then backed out after every other dealer said to me to stay away from Cheap 790GX board instead get good 780G board:p
Somehow I just dont agree with that :hap5: (See my sigi).

Anyways, Congrats mate on your new rig and welcome to the Dragon Community. I am in the same seat as you are. Waiting for 4750 to lauch. Rest everthing is ready...

Congrats! Good call on the PSU :D

BTW @ others asking about the Biostar.. a few of us had recommended it too, but after-sales is an important aspect of any buy. Since information on the warranty support was a little scarce plus his dealers weren't recommending it (although they usually use it as a trick to coerce people into buying what they have in stock), it was only natural for him to go with a safer choice. Perhaps if anyone has had any experiences with the Biostar distri - Abacus Peripherals I believe - maybe you can share it. :)

Agree with you Eddy....its a good board, and if you dont have any truble it will give you good results at a VFM price point. But like BSNL broadband, once you have a problem band baj jayegi...

Nice configuration dude! I was going to recommend getting a 790G/SB750 but guess you're happy with the current setup.

knoughtyd said:
on the ground y:S

I thought of saving it from Dust and getting accidentally kicked:p
To avoid unnecessary reverberations that occur by placing it on a weaker base, such as the mezzanine level of a table.
You want clean sound, not some distorted echoing mess.

I have no clue about Cable management:ashamed: there were just to many wires and no place to hide it in the cabby:p

Didnt apply any xtra thermal paste just the one supplied on the heatsink

Back