EPL fantasy football league :)

Will join tonight, missed out completely on the 1st weekend :([DOUBLEPOST=1376906570][/DOUBLEPOST]Just Joined, my team as of now, any suggestions ?
Mignolet
Boruc
Coleman
Shaw
Toure
Rafael
Whittaker
Barkley
Hazard
Wanyama
Yaya Toure
Routledge
Van Persie
Benteke
Dzeko

Last edited:
it's still gameweek 1 guys, we need more people to join in and unleash the squad they fantasized about all night in this fantasy premier league of fantasies.

Will join tonight, missed out completely on the 1st weekend :([DOUBLEPOST=1376906570][/DOUBLEPOST]Just Joined, my team as of now, any suggestions ?
Mignolet
Boruc
Coleman
Shaw
Toure
Rafael
Whittaker
Barkley
Hazard
Wanyama
Yaya Toure
Routledge
Van Persie
Benteke
Dzeko
How did u get so many good players? :p

last time we had more TE members test their might and claim supremacy with the fantasy premier league squads, This time there are only 9 members in so far, cmon guy's get in!!

10 players in....cmon guys need more !!

Can the mods update the first post of this thread with the new code?

Code to join 2013 TE league: 1004554-509560

cheers.

:D

Attachments

• 1377270986573.jpg
    1377270986573.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 79
TE boys where are you, we need more members challenging for fantasy premier league glory.

just use the code and transform your lives into a football manager. all the wheeling and dealing week in and out, will make you step into the shoes of harry redknapp aka 'the napster'.

use the damn code already;

Code to join 2013 TE league: 1004554-509560

I was a minute away from the deadline, used the auto complete option and submitted my team, lets hope it transacted in time, will join the league.

awesome to have you guys onboard, if a few more could chip in then we would have a truly amazing TE fantasy league.

Back