esanthosh Audio Sale Threads: In-Ear Phones Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yours was sent out yesterday. Our area had a power issue and a complete blackout (backup power gone 8 hrs into it too) for 28 hours. So, could not charge anything. Will add a few more when I can.

Discounts are slightly difficult. If I am selling limited number of items, a discount on each item would not be such an issue. When I am selling over 20-30 items, a 'small discount' on each would add up to a sizable hit on what I finally get. Also, if I am selling just for adding to bank balance, I would love to consider all the discounts, but nopes! I have a particular target to meet. So, sorry! discounts would be a bit hard to come from hereon in.

Hi,

Isnt the M1 first hand available at Rs.1575 , if the deal is still on why will people prefer to buy 2nd hand ones for a higher price :).

Completely burned-in using carefully selected tracks for optimal sound - that's why :p

Actually, I did not see the offer thread till now - that is why. Price would be brought down. Thanks for pointing out.

I am taking Xears TM2. Send me the account details.

These are working fine ? Am I right ? I don't have to cut the cables ? :p

Can you expound upon the sound signature, soundstage and base quanity/quality ?

Ok, send me the account details. I am buying these.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Payment done, awaiting confirmation.

@psygeist,

I'll send it out tomorrow. I'll remove the listing once payment is reflected and I ship the item :)

@challapradyumna,

You already have my a/c details and I have your address. So, we can complete the formalities tomorrow :)

@esanthosh

i'm interested in buying a earphone. tell me which one of the above is with mic & is under 1K. my last IEM were SoundMagic PL11, i'm interested in going for something better than them, which would you recommend?? Also will you be adding more IEM soon?

^^ None of the IEMs I am about to sell under 1.2K have mic :(.

The only two I have with mic are Etymotic HF2 (which is not for sale) and Brookstone Clear Dual Driver (which is still brand new, so may not be up for sale soon). But they both scale well above your price range.

I've not heard PL11, so cannot say for sure if any of the IEMs I sell are 'better'. But I suppose most of them are.

Yes! I'd be adding more IEMs. Don't want to add 10-20 items at a time. Very hard to keep track of. So, once a few sell off, they will be replaced by others :)

DBA 2 is for sale :O, grab it guys !
never thought yo would sell them :) ( well never thought i would let og of my fx700 as well )

Times they Are A-changin!
when is the miracle coming in !?

Will ask a friend about the DBA2 , will inform later today . ( dont hold them though, sell if you get a buyer )

esanthosh said:
^^ None of the IEMs I am about to sell under 1.2K have mic :(.

The only two I have with mic are Etymotic HF2 (which is not for sale) and Brookstone Clear Dual Driver (which is still brand new, so may not be up for sale soon). But they both scale well above your price range.

I've not heard PL11, so cannot say for sure if any of the IEMs I sell are 'better'. But I suppose most of them are.

Yes! I'd be adding more IEMs. Don't want to add 10-20 items at a time. Very hard to keep track of. So, once a few sell off, they will be replaced by others :)

Would it be possible to mention which ones are expected to come for sale at a later point? I don't want to get something and then realize you were about to offer something even more to my liking :D

Bullet point in the first post (I think I should have highlighted it differently)

For those who can't wait patiently till I list IEMs one by one, take a look at my full list at my blog, eliminate loaners + those with a red mark at the end, shortlist what you want and then PM me. I am not selling everything, so what you are looking for may or may not be available for sale

Except the first four and some of the others (which I'm still not decided on), consider everything else up for sale ... now or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back