Everything happens for a (good) reason..

TheMask

Skilled
well.. i twisted my ankle today evening.. it seemed fine but a couple of hours later i cudnt stand (on 2 legs tht is).. had my ankle x-rayed, waxed (as in wax therapy) and shot with a laser gun :p

got to go back tomorrow to the therapy..

I needn't hang around all day in office tomorrow but save my ass (i mean my ankle) from my GM's grilling questions.. muahahahhahah

Probably a Ligament Tear...
Had that while playing Football on my left ankle...pains like hell
And it still hurts if i run a lot or if i exert/stretch my ankle a lot.
BTW, that incident was more than 3 yrs back.

Hope u get well soon....;)

was trying to move my fat ass a li'l too fast i guess.. lol..

btw, XT, the doc said something about tendons/muscles ripped off of the bone.. :D

TheMask said:
was trying to move my fat ass a li'l too fast i guess.. lol..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

get well soon :) dont really buy a well

wax and laser gun... man somebody had fun today... did you get to play with the gun :bleh:

Get well soon mate...

Get well soon dude!!

And ligament injuries are terrible. Better take care of it properly. Otherwise, it could become a lifelong problem.

yes... go to a doctor in whihc you have fll faith and follow what he says religiously....

This motto has seen me through 5 fractures with no long term problems. And hopefully throuh 2 more.

umm..that's sad....

I treated my ankle ligament to a tear more than a month ago (The day of the TE chennai meet)

Still hasn't healed fully.....They are a terrible PITA

BTW what's it with the waxing and Laser gun bit ;)

Well....doctors advice Wax therapy for this...where hot molten wax is poured over your ankle...it burns like hell :bleh: but according to them, its supposed to help heal the tear faster.....sheesh...the only thing it does is burn the skin:bleh:

Get Well Soon Mate..

I had a ligament tear in my left ankle (Fibula) while playing football in May 2004 and was bedridden for 3 months....

The good thing was ..my boss didnt even cut a single day's salary for me and I got the refund of the Medical Expenses too :D.

Plus, I got to rest for 3 months :D.

Get well soon.

Regards,

DC.

get weell soon dude....
me too had a ligament tear in my left wrist.. man its still not 100% right. and wel it might never be.. but i can ride my bike properly without any problems so that is good for me!! :D..

Back