PC Peripherals Excellent After Sale Service from CoolerMaster | Thanks Sanket!

Neo-N

Skilled
We often make feedback threads when dissatisfied with products (and rant endlessly!) but this one is unlike those threads...

This is the story of my experience with CoolerMaster and it definitely has a very happy ending!!! :cool2:

Thursday, 04th August, 2011:

Have been using the CM Elite 310 for about 6 months now. Noticed today that the front mesh had turned brown and rusted.

I sent an email to Mr. Sanket Naik (The CM representative on TE) and he replied almost instantly that CM was committed to ensuring Customer Satisfaction and assured to look into the matter. He also asked me to send him pics of the rusted mesh and a scanned copy of the purchase invoice.

I tried mailing the pics but sumhow, the mails with attachments failed each time (this may be attributed to the fact that I had over enthusiastically attached 10 photos to the mail!). I sent a plain text mail to Sanket telling him that there was some problem in sending the pictures! :p

Sanket thought that the entire cabinet was rusted and was willing to do a full Cabinet RMA. :) When I told him that the cabinet was perfect, only the mesh was rusted and that I would be happy if only the mesh were replaced, he told me that he didn’t need the pictures in that case and I could as well not bother with the pictures. He asked me for my contact details and address.

Friday, 05th August, 2011:

Sanket assured me that he had spoken to his distributor and that his personnel shall visit my place that day for the mesh swap. Somehow, his persons couldn’t come to my place (Mumbai Traffic + Rains + Potholes!!). :p Got a SMS from Sanket in the evening asking if my work was done. :) I replied that it was still undone.

Saturday, 06th August, 2011:

CM persons visited my place at noon. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had brought along the entire front bezel and offered to replace it instead of just the mesh! Only gripe was that my bezel was Silver and they had brought along a blue one! They noticed my concern and offered to replace just the mesh if I wanted to keep the silver cabby. I compared the two colours and somehow, the blue didn’t seem that bad. Plus, the blue LEDs matched the blue cabinet! Got the bezel replaced. No paperwork, no signatures, nothing!

This was the best After Sale Service I had experienced till date. All thanx to Mr. Sanket Naik and TE.

Dear Sanket,

I am not sure if I was ever rude in my communication with you. But still, I would like to take this opportunity of making a public apology for comparing the CoolerMaster brand with Circle. I definitely know the difference now, thanks to your professional and meaningful support!

I will definitely choose CM over the other brands and even recommend it to friends and family not just for the quality but also for the support.

BTW, if you remember, I had mailed you that I would be going to Lamington Road for making a rig purchase for a friend, I did go there on Friday and also purchased another CM Elite 310 for my friend! :)

Thanks a lot again... the service exceeded all my expectations and then some more!

sam here dude ..
my Haf 932's .. black color is coming out and can see spots of rust on front part !!

hmm sanket naik on te .. wil pm him :)

ISHROCZ_14 said:
sam here dude ..

my Haf 932's .. black color is coming out and can see spots of rust on front part !!

hmm sanket naik on te .. wil pm him :)

^^ 'Spots' of Rust?? I am not sure that is reason enough for an RMA. My entire mesh had rusted. :p

hey i have a question, did you elite 310 come with a jack for attaching the mobo mic? i assembled an elite 310 window ed and it didnt have any.
the mobo is an ASUS M4A88TLME, it doesnt have an onboard speaker. with out a mic detecting errors will be difficult.

de.das.dude said:
hey i have a question, did you elite 310 come with a jack for attaching the mobo mic? i assembled an elite 310 window ed and it didnt have any.

the mobo is an ASUS M4A88TLME, it doesnt have an onboard speaker. with out a mic detecting errors will be difficult.

^^ What is a mobo mike?? Do you mean the Motherboard Speaker that provides the POST Beeps?? If so, the Elite 310 doesn't have it attached to the chassis.

I had a spare one lying around and I used that one. You can get it from any PC Peripherals vendor for as low as 25 rupees. :)

Also available on ebay for Rs. 64/- Shipped!

Link: http://cgi.ebay.in/Computer-PC-Internal-Motherboard-Buzzer-Speaker-/110716934256?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item19c73e5870

nehaladsul said:
^^ 'Spots' of Rust?? I am not sure that is reason enough for an RMA. My entire mesh had rusted. :p

no.. actually the part of cabinet which covers upper front part ie .. dvd writer are splitted in variours small sections which are rusting :( .. the top part of the cabinet is absoultely fine .. but the fronts color is fading/getting removed :(

adi_vastava said:
I am curious, what makes it rust? Assuming no water was involved obviously. What was it which caused the rusting?

^^ Oops!! I should have detained and questioned the rust about this!! Lolzzz :lol:

Neway, as no liquids were involved, I think it may be partly attributed to the hot and humid climate of Mumbai... :)

nehaladsul said:
^^ Oops!! I should have detained and questioned the rust about this!! Lolzzz :lol:

Neway, as no liquids were involved, I think it may be partly attributed to the hot and humid climate of Mumbai... :)
The mesh of my 310 has fully rusted too, it is probably the humidity in mumbai which caused this.

Back