Excitel not refunding security deposit

Pyception

Disciple
The company at the time of buying the service said that the 2000 rs taken as the security will be refunded after 30 days of service discontinuation and return of the wifi router. on 20th Feb when I got the service discontinued they said that the security deposit will be refunded after 60 days and it is mentioned on the website. Again after 60 days they are still not refunding the security deposit and the keep on on hold for 1 hour and do not respond to my calls and say that the ticket is raised and you will get your money soon.

Device successfully collected by team on Feb 20,2024.
Its been more than 3 months now that the refund is pending.

The company is a fraud company and highly unprofessional. Please do not buy this service.

Ticket number #68342196
Date 03/04/2023

Ticket number #68546773
Date 25/04/2024

Lodge a compliant with pgportal.gov.in
Share all details like their email I'd, phone number, address and the various docket numbers etc, if you have the original pamphlet or screenshot of terms that will be great..
Lodgr compliant with department of telecom

Lodge a compliant with pgportal.gov.in
Share all details like their email I'd, phone number, address and the various docket numbers etc, if you have the original pamphlet or screenshot of terms that will be great..
Lodgr compliant with department of telecom
Raised complaint on pgportal and sent the reference number to Excitel customer care. Let's see
I do have original receipt, but nothing mentioned about refund. My only relief is they've mentioned about the refund of security amount on office site.
Point 8 on https://www.excitel.com/excitel-tnc/

Raised complaint on pgportal and sent the reference number to Excitel customer care. Let's see
I do have original receipt, but nothing mentioned about refund. My only relief is they've mentioned about the refund of security amount on office site.
Point 8 on https://www.excitel.com/excitel-tnc/
That's enough, do take a screenshot and safe keep it just in case, although most probably it won't be needed coz as soon as they ll receive communication from the ministry, they ll refund.

Last edited:
You seem to be unaware of the tactics of such companies where they keep stalling the refund by forever extending the X days time limit.
He is very well aware dear, what he said is correct as a proof of commitment for refund , delay or no delay in payment...

You seem to be unaware of the tactics of such companies where they keep stalling the refund by forever extending the X days time limit.
If you read my very first post in this site, you'll know how wrong you are :p

I meant to say OP doesn't need to provide a pamphlet as proof that the deposit was refundable: the email from Excitel itself admits that they owe OP money, negating the need for the burden of proof; not that OP can sit back and relax and the refund will show up without escalation.

But yeah I agree, until we start suing them for interest for the delayed refunds, they will keep using as involuntary angel investors

I meant to say OP doesn't need to provide a pamphlet as proof that the deposit was refundable: the email from Excitel itself admits that they owe OP money, negating the need for the burden of proof; not that OP can sit back and relax and the refund will show up without escalation.
Ok there was some confusion as I thought you were telling op to wait for some more time without doing anything.

Back