Exclusive ! -Intel IVY Bridge Processors & Supporting Motherboards available now on Pre Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Monday would mean the coming Monday. i.e. - 14th of May.

Just one small update - We have the Asus Maximus Genie IV (Z68 Platform) available for Rs 14000

#[member='systembuilder'] Please update the price also.

I have a p8z77 V Pro board,Should i grab a i5 2500k or i5 3570k?

#[member='systembuilder'] Please update the price also.

I have a p8z77 V Pro board,Should i grab a i5 2500k or i5 3570k?

systembuilder will post the update with price for sure akash. But i wanna suggest you to grab the i5 3570k. Because you can Oc that i5 to catch the speed of i7. I hope this little knowledge will help you. Cheers.

Sad update .... shipments will take more time to arrive. Most likely by the next weekend. Global demand for these processors is extremely high, everywhere else its running on pre orders but sadly in India thats not the case. If we would have received a significant pre order numbers we would have been on the priority list. But sadly thats not the case here.

Sad update .... shipments will take more time to arrive. Most likely by the next weekend. Global demand for these processors is extremely high, everywhere else its running on pre orders but sadly in India thats not the case. If we would have received a significant pre order numbers we would have been on the priority list. But sadly thats not the case here.
That's sad :(

Waiting for the 3570k...

More delays for the shipments. 1st weekend of june or maybe the 2nd week, falling rupee has been cited as the cause as it would raise the costs compared to what was initially announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back