**Exclusive Offer on ATI Radeon X1900XT Card for TE Member !!**

Darklord

Skilled
Guys,this is an exclusive offer for TE Members.

My Dealer is ready to get X1900XT cards with his other shipment.

He is ready to do this on my request.

Here are the details,

Card - Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900XT 512MB GDDR3
Package - Retail
Warranty - Local 2 Years
Bill - Will be issued.
Advance to confirm order - 7,300/-
Cost of Card - Rs. 29,000 + 4% VAT.

Please Remember this is ONLY for TE Members.

Also Note,that the card is Brand New and box Packed COndition.On Confirmation,the order will be placed and delivery will be made around end of February 2006 or 1st Week of March 2006.

Whoever is interested should deposit the advance amount by tommorow.I will give the account details and other details by PM to respective members.

Now the main point - I need to confirm the quantity by tomorrow.So interested members get in touch with me asap thru PM.

I cant do anything after tomorrow.So pls keep that in Mind.

oh wow .... sapphire is here at last....:hap2:
first DFI, OCZ and now Sapphire ...enthusiast dream come true ....
and at resonable prices too .... currently cheaper than singapore and many international online sites ....:cool2:

ps: darky can one buy it in the first week of march ?? am going out on vacation and all my deemed savings have gone into that on return it would be a different ball game ....:D

Well you need to pay the advance now.remaining amount can be paid later.But once the cards arrive, the remaining amount needs to be cleared so that the card can be delivered.

deejay said:
oh wow .... sapphire is here at last....:hap2:
first DFI, OCZ and now Sapphire ...enthusiast dream come true ....
and at resonable prices too .... currently cheaper than singapore and many international online sites ....:cool2:

ps: darky can one buy it in the first week of march ?? am going out on vacation and all my deemed savings have gone into that on return it would be a different ball game ....:D

when did OCZ come?

Darky just spoke with a friend. we will be jointly buying a single card. eventually he will keep it. now all i ask is this.
i will send the advance / booking amount but can i pick up the card by paying the balance amount in the month of march ? (most probably 2 ~ 3 week) ??

and is there a way to reduce / remove that VAT amount ??

omg lol wish i only had the buckz :( this is awesome. x1900xtx is a perfect ove for now will be perfect for nother 2/3 yearss while dx 10 and sm4.0 comes mainstream . this is awesome :(

Rahul said:
WTF ..... 30,000 for X1900XT .... how it can be this cheap ...... :( ....

now ATi is in price advantage :D
LOL have you even heard abt the price of Geforce 7800 GTX 512mb ?
Its close to 40k considering that this is certainly cheap.

Referemce card mostly.

Anyways update:

3 Cards Confirmed,

1] DJ
2] Jaber
3] Can't tell ---sucker has asked me not to tell his name... :p

Darklord said:
Referemce card mostly.

Anyways update:

3 Cards Confirmed,

1] DJ
2] Jaber