**Exclusive Offer on ATI Radeon X1900XT Card for TE Member !!**

Well actually depends on your budget for the Powersupply and your system specs... Post these details in a new thread... And welcome to the club :D...

Ok Guys a minor but Important update -

after Yesterdays Budget,
I got a call from my dealer,stating that

The seven cards that you have confirmed,will be priced as per earlier rate.

BUT anyone who confirms or shows interest in this offer will have to pay nearly 8-10 % more on the earlier Price.

Please bear that in mind.
Also i repeat,confirmed members do NOT have to pay anything extra.

Ok here is the updated list of confirmed members once again -

1] Deejay
2] Switch
3] Jaber
4] Puns
5] Red Scorpion
6] Funky
7] User wants to remain undisclosed

Check the list,you are included in the confirmed list.
I just didnt have a proper confirmation,now i have it.So chill

You got PM !

Ok out of the 10 Cards,8 have been booked.Some payments recieved too.

2 Cards are remaining.If anybody is interested...then lemme know fast.

Updated List -

1] Deejay

2] Switch

3] Jaber

4] Puns

5] Red Scorpion

6] Funky

7] User Wants to remain Undisclosed.

8] Rave's Friend

Update -

All the confirmed buyers have been informed about the payment details.

Till now 3 Members have deposited the payment/advance for the card.

Remaining 5 people are requested to do the needful at the earliest.

Please bear in Mind that the last date to deposit the Advance payment is 6th March 2006 [Coming Monday] till Afternoon.

I request to make the payment as soon as possible.

This will only help you in getting the card as soon as it arrives.I am sure you all will definately co-operate.

Thank You.

Darky if somebody cant make it to 6th he will not go bankrupt eeee.... i mean wont get the card right.... hmmmm..... IDEA:eek:hyeah:

Ok as today was deadline,mostly all have deposited the money.

Have recieved advance+payment for 7 Nos.

SO as of now 7 cards are confirmed.

There ahas been no update regarding Rave's friends card.Cant confirm that.

Update :

All 10 Cards have landed in India,duty paid and cards cleared from customs.So Mumbai Members will recieve their cards on monday.Place and time for taking delivery of the card wil be informed later.
I hence request all mumbai buyers to please keep the difference amount ready with you.
Remaining 2 cards,Switch's and Metallus's [Rave's Friend] will be coming to Pune with my dealer and then i will be shipping it.

Also Switch's card will stay in Pune till i dont get hold of a CF board,once i do get it,TE exclusive CF benchmarks will be posted,then his card is shipped to Delhi.:p

Wah... Crossfire Baby... I am game... I dont mind waiting till the time there is a sweet incentive for me :D...

P.S. I didnt knew CF Master cards were also coming :S... Me wanty that dada :eek:hyeah:

Switch said:
Wah... Crossfire Baby... I am game... I dont mind waiting till the time there is a sweet incentive for me :D...

P.S. I didnt knew CF Master cards were also coming :S... Me wanty that dada :eek:hyeah:

Yea, i thought they were just plain XT's.

Back