**Exclusive Offer on ATI Radeon X1900XT Card for TE Member !!**

LOL looks like all the ppl selling their 7800GT will seriously need to reconsider their prices.

*deejay says* I told you so ;)

if X1800XT is selling for 23k ...... i am wondering wat is the price of X1800XL ..... :-/ seems like ATi has really nice pricing and its good to see it made to india

Aces170 said:
LOL looks like all the ppl selling their 7800GT will seriously need to reconsider their prices.
*deejay says* I told you so ;)
Well As for me... 7800GT sold... For 17500 + Shipping extra...

Tell deejay... Prices are not going down... Cause Switch said so ;)...

And no i aint going crossfire...

Originally Posted by Aces170
*deejay says* I told you so
Switch said:
Well As for me... 7800GT sold... For 17500 + Shipping extra...

Tell deejay... Prices are not going down... Cause Switch said so ;)...
And no i aint going crossfire...

WTF !!! is this going on ...:huh:
That too in the sensitive market section.....:D

Darky dada, sometimes atleast, exercise ur modding powers and delete the out of context posts. since i have a feeling some more members will be utilising this good oppurtunity to get a good card at a fairly good price.....

dont want them to be unduly influenced or pissed off by all these out of context posts .....

Great offer...And sapphire coming here will be a :hap2: for ATI for sure....great...just great....
Now I need another PCIe board + CPU....ouch tax deductions hurt :mad:
Who's buying this beauty???

Now if I had some extra money........ then that list would have to be upgraded to feature my name....... But that aint the case. Congrats to all those who are getting it.

Harshal said:
Now if I had some extra money........ then that list would have to be upgraded to feature my name....... But that aint the case. Congrats to all those who are getting it.

^^ Baaah :right:

Ok looking at the response we got from this offer,my dealer was kind enough to extend the time limit for this Exclusive opportunity.
But since he is running out of time as he needs to finalise the order and get the stuff shipped here fast,the offer ends today.

It was very nice to have such a response for this offer.I sincerely hope that looking at the response,dealers like mine will come forward to offer similar deals in the future.

Thank You.
Darky

Ok guys,there's a minor update.
Till date total 6 Cards have been confirmed.
Looking at this overwhelming response,my dealer was trying to source total 10 Cards.
I just recieved an update from him that all the 10 Cards are confirmed.
He will recieve the delivery at his China Office on 2nd March.
Cards will land here on March 8th or 9th.
So this means more 4 cards are up for grabs.
If anyone is still interested,do let me know.
The terms and conditions remain the same as mentioned above.

hello sir.... i m interested in buying the grafics card....i have a few quaries though...
1. where and how to deposite the advance amount....
2. when will the cards be in my possession...
3. will i have to pay the shipment charges.... and if yeas how much will the total amount of the grafics card be....
4. i m also interested in buying a power supply for that card... if u can please suggest one...
my email add redscorpion_11@yahoo.co.in thats also my yahoo ID... thank u.. hoping to hear form u soon

redscorpion_11 said:
hello sir.... i m interested in buying the grafics card....i have a few quaries though...
1. where and how to deposite the advance amount....
2. when will the cards be in my possession...
3. will i have to pay the shipment charges.... and if yeas how much will the total amount of the grafics card be....
4. i m also interested in buying a power supply for that card... if u can please suggest one...
my email add redscorpion_11@yahoo.co.in thats also my yahoo ID... thank u.. hoping to hear form u soon

Ok now let me answer the queries one by one.

1] 1. where and how to deposite the advance amount.... ----> I will let you know the details by PM.

2] 2. when will the cards be in my possession...----> I have got a confirmation that cards will land here on March 8th or 9th.I think considering that,the card should be in your possession by max say 12th March.It is not fixed though,everything depends on when the cards arrive and when the total payment is done.

3] 3. will i have to pay the shipment charges.... and if yeas how much will the total amount of the grafics card be....------> Well shipping cost will be minimal.As you might be knowing that the courier charges are decided upon weight,once i recieve the cards, i will calculate the shipping cost and let you know.My approximation is around 100 bucks not more than that.

4] 4. i m also interested in buying a power supply for that card... if u can please suggest one... ------> The requirement of your Power Supply is dependent on the entire system.I suggest you start a new thread in the General hardware section and please mention your entire Configuration in as much detail as possible so that our senior members can help you decide a perfect PSU for you.

Back