1:-

HTC G2 (800X480)

Android 2.3.3

Edge/Wifi

2:-

Samsung Galaxy Tab(1024X600)

Android 2.2

Edge/Wifi

Hi Pat, specifically wanted to know about your experience on the Tab. Is the app taking whole screen or are there black borders around it? How does the text and UI look on the big screen?

Those who have received the app and are still silent, say something :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bsd said:
while scrolling down ,the words are appears like floating on my SAMSUNG GALAXY 3.

Can you elaborate... or better, if screenshot reflects the problem share it

Links sent. Paddydevil, your inbox is full

Links sent to all.

@ Red dragon: I will love to hear from you specifically about scalability of the App as you will be using it on a 7" screen. Please report.

To all who got the app yesterday, how is stability? Has anyone suffered repeated crashes, freezes? Is there anyone who has not found the app usable?

neat app! :) stable. I did find a low priority UI bugs though.. the black theme secondary font is somehow unreadable. When u select, the selection text disappears. Overall, a really nice app! :) Hope to see the move to SD option soon

2zzrm1l.png
vfi5oz.png

Update 2: Superb app. Everything loads much faster as compared to the other news apps. Wonder why that is. I'm loving it!

Now, eagerly waiting for the widget and move to SD option. :)

Tried it on my Galaxy Tab. By default, it doesn't scale fullscreen but then that is the expected result. I just turned compatibility mode off (using Spare Parts) and it showed up Full-screen. I really liked the UI overall apart from the navigation bar at the top. IMO, that could be made better. Also, I noticed that font-sizes are not remembered across articles. Din't check the settings but is there an option to disable images ? It would be especially helpful on slow Edge connections. Will add more thoughts later. Definitely a very good start.

I will be interested in trying out the application:

Phone: LG Optimus One (P500)

Android OS Version: 2.2 Froyo

Connection: 3G, Wifi.

Nice app,but not full screen by default as Pat has mentioned(black borders all 4 sides).@Pat,what is spare parts?OK,found it in market,full screen now,will report back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back