OC & Modding Exfinity.in - Indian Modded & Performance PC's

Guys u have to check this out

Link:- http://exfinity.in/

They have nice configs with modded cabbies for all.

Code:
[b]Extreme One[/b]
Your first Extreme - looks good, plays well.	

Get ready to experience a new level of speed and performance
It’s not just about email, Web browsing and word processing anymore. The Extreme Value give you leading performance to go wherever your digital world takes you. 

Extreme One is fast. It is designed for the first time power user on a budget, it has all the power without sacrificing on quality and speed.
It uses the technically superior PC processor -The AMD Athlon64, packed with advances such as HyperTransport™ technology, an integrated DDR memory controller, Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology and Enhanced Virus Protection for Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2*. 

Whether it is for Imaging, video or play, The Extreme One can address your current and future computing needs.

[b]Extreme[/b]
The Accelerated Industry-leading performance for today’s software	

The New Extreme with Built-in support for future 64-bit applications with AMD64 technology.

The Extreme is designed for visual artists working in applications who require the freedom to try out new possibilities without falling behind delivery time lines. The extreme is designed to scale up just when you need it and ready for the future. To explore real creative freedom, you have to try the Extreme.

[b]Extreme3D[/b]
The Extreme for 3D modeling in real time	

When you want to put your creative idea’s to form – in real time, you need a workstation which reacts as fast as you do. Extreme3D  is designed just for that.
Extreme3d - (E3D) is designed for OpenGL accelerated applications used in 3D designing modeling and simulation.  and Games.

The focus is on real time modeling and fast previews, excellent view port speeds. All this is possible because we understand what a creative professional needs. 

We have application tuned the extreme MAX to give you best performance in specific applications.

[b]Extreme Z [/b]
Extreme to the Extreme	

It is the Ultimate PC designed for Visual Computing
Using knowledge of computing performance at a price which is less than half of a similar priced business PC. We can give a performance users 
All Extreme –Z’s use Active Water cooling to perform way beyond any specifications, but keeping stability in mind. The Processor, memory and Graphic sub-system are fine tuned with each other to work at peak performance. This ensures that no component forms the bottleneck.
The Extreme looks as good as it works.

[b]Extreme Binary[/b]
Render Box- Dual Opteron Workstation	

The Extreme Binary range is based on dual Opteron Series. These workstations feature the 64 bit Opteron processors and are optimized for dual channel NUMA support. 
Each processor accesses its separate memory address to give high performance for memory hungry applications.

The Binary can be used by a Post production professional, graphic artist or an organization into volume rendering. We have worked to ensure these machines remain stable under full load over extended period of time.

[b]Why Exfinity[/b]

In 1991 Matrix3D Infocom Private Ltd. Was MATRIX – It had a team which helped others come to terms with Computers.

Matrix understood Computers, Matrix understood the users needs. We matched them.
People came to us when they wanted to buy their first computer and wanted somebody who would be there to support it. That’s why even today they are with us.

We built each computer exclusively, customized, by hand. We looked at all aspect, Memory timings, fastest components, Quality workmanship, even then.
Our Business grew, not just with users, but even with System integrators and resellers, who bought the parts which we used or even went on to buy our machines to resell. 

Matrix was recognized as a leader in multimedia and video and audio on the PC platform, since its initial days.

We helped set up Advertising agencies, Production houses which would run on the PC platform and even Corporate which need the best PC’s for their upper level management.
We networked them; we ensured they interface with other Peripherals and systems. Rendering farms connected to NON-PC Graphic and video Workstations, watches which synchronized with screens, Frame grabbers, and other such complex devices.

We made the fastest machines, not limited by budgets, or by availability of technology locally. We still do. The performance was a key area but only if it was backed by stability. 
All this was since we built our PC’s to run well and run with a purpose. 
We sold overclocked machines – machines which ran faster than recommended speeds, with a guarantee to replace it, if the user was dissatisfied. We never got back any of those machines back, only repeat orders.

To make the users understand the value of the MATRIX PC, we created the modified Lifestyle PC. These exclusively defined PC’s have been used by many a celebrity and avid gamer since 1999. 
It has evolved, refined and today, we have a LifeStyle PC, which is the first amalgamation of technology with art. It is a work of passion. Handcrafted, designed using only the best components, designed for the user who understand quality inside and outside the computer.

The looks supplement its inner working. It is thermo dynamically designed to ensure, cool operations. Memory and component timings adjusted to give sometimes over 7 to 10% performance increments over similar Computers. All of them come with personalized support, not for failure, which are rare, but to come to terms with its usage.

Today understand a Matrix3D PC you to own One. It is not a PC it is a passion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some nice effort my Indians

i guess they r guys lik us...who assemble amd comps 4 ppl......and knowledge lik u quady....check the price of the systems...how much they r cashing out of each config.......

Unfortunately way too over-priced .

nForceâ„¢4 Based (Using the best quality Board only, it is custom modified with active cooling for the chipset :eek:hyeah:)

AMD Athlon64 3000+

512MB DDR 400

160GB Serial ATA

GeForceTM 6600 256MB

OnBoard AC'97

Optical Scroll mouse and standard Keyboard

Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Preloaded

Price starting with Rs.47,550.00*

Since they havent mentioned any monitor along with the config, i'm guessing none is included, which makes it really overpriced.

Too expensive for what they are offering. For the Extreme Z I could have got a FX-55, DFI SLI-DR, 2GB Mushkin Redline or OCZ VX Gold, 2 x 6800GT...

the case on the main page looks familiar.. think it was posted at chip forums or someplace a while ago

Hm... lets see how much that'd cost normally...
8K for mobo, 7.5K for proccy, 2.5K for ram, 4.5K for Hard drive, 7K for graphics, 4.5K for OS, 1K for peripherals, 5K for decent case+PSU.

It doesnt mention an optical drive. So the total price of the above, even if u get a really bad deal is 37.5K. So they are making a cool profit of 10 thousand bucks :p.

plus they mentioned taxes and delivery extra :p

but.. they did also mention xp home preloaded .. if its original it isnt too bad a price ;) if you think about support and warranty

edit : ah you added in the cost of the xp :oops:

I posted about these cases a while ago. They were available with mnemonic systems. Posted quiet a few pics.
Anyway the case is real cheapo Rs.800 VIP case. They have cut sidewindow and applied POP and coloured it.
Its really poor quality case they are starting with and no they are not modding these cases themselves. They are moded by one guy in malad area and he sells them to many computer dealers.
To be honest never ever buy a complete machine from someone like this. Buy seperate parts and build it yourself. You save a lot, you get what you want and seperate warranty on all parts.
The cost of all parts in extreme-z is about 95-99K. This is considering SD3700+ ASUS A8N-E, 2GB twinmos, 256GB HDD, DVD RW, Watercooling kit, 6800GT, MX518 etc. With Antec SP 450 Watt PSU and ZB01.
This includes all taxes and OS too.
Now thats 30% profit margin over retail pricing and these guys must be getting parts from distros directly for sure.
Anyway someone is atleast trying. But ya price is siomply too much.

if you look at alienware, most of us will also find it overpriced, if we take components into picture. but Falcon, alienware and voodoo are all factory overclocked, which makes them different and better. I think atleast its a positive step in India. Who knows they may get DFI or Mushkin or Patriot - you guys have made a great effort on forton and DFI. think it needs to make an impact here to make these guys wake up and drop the prices.
At least somebody understands overclocking and water-cooled, then we have hope. otherwise..you get people who offer you a MX400 when you talk about high end graphic cards :)
After the interesting discussion on AMD at TE, I have made AMD get 55 and 57 ex-stock in mumbai. That made a difference. I think you guys need to keep it up.

The TwinMos BH-5 have come in on friday that was because we pushed for T-c-c-d and bh-5. Infact need to post a request for help on the T-C-C-D which i got on friday. but let me give it a shot before i get you guys to help out...

They say it, factory overclocked ... but whats their claim on stability ??? how far do they reach in overclocking ??? r they better or worse than us in it ?

i wil say one word massively Overpriced .......

@jedi ..... i know alienware and voodoo are overpriced but they are brand ...... u can't expect maruti to make a car competiting S-class and price that same as S class ...... coz merc has a brand presence ....... which maruti can't offer ........ so those guys first make a brand then they can price it high ......... and alienware people offer quality which i don't think these guys can offer ..... :)

i wil say one word massively Overpriced
Hey, thats two words! :p
True these guys need more exposure, more media coverage, a couple of reviews from magazines so that people notice them as a brand.

As per them saying its overclocked - its a very vague term! You could even raise up the speed from 1.8Ghz to 1.81Ghz and say its "factory overclocked". How high they've overclocked it is what counts! Other factors would be whether they hand-pick their processors - most of the high-end overclocked PC manufacturers cherry pick their procs, look for good steppings etc. No clue if they test for 100% stability when overclocked as well. All these factors are not specified, perhaps if they were more transparent in these factors as well it would be all the better :)

Guys

I think we have some professionals to put light on our discussion. CHIP have reviewed a machine from Exfinity.in, I think it is interesting.... take look.

rahul said:
i wil say one word massively Overpriced .......

@jedi ..... i know alienware and voodoo are overpriced but they are brand ...... u can't expect maruti to make a car competiting S-class and price that same as S class ...... coz merc has a brand presence ....... which maruti can't offer ........ so those guys first make a brand then they can price it high ......... and alienware people offer quality which i don't think these guys can offer ..... :)

Overpriced is a term.you know i had debate with max..for Asus. i never thought Asus was over priced..it was high priced. And i would still use an Asus, even though it much higher in price.

As for a blanket statement staying..the guys can't offer, i think it should be evaluated, before making judgements.
When a friend of mine suggested to buy an mp3 player from a korean company..i had laughed. It was when in SimLim i listened to iriver, the ibead and the apple ipod, i realized that i was too hasty in judging the ibead.
Its a korean company. but Jens of sweden use it as an oem.

What i agree with is that they need a brand presence. and trust me prices are not based on brands. They have to match it with quality
If they are going to use cheap cabinets or mercury boards or fake hynix chips then they will die a natural death.

Asus or MSI have the quality to match the price. They can't sell thier boards cheaper even if they wanted to..it costs them that much. That's why to cater to the cost consious market Asus had to develop a much cheaper brand called Asrock.

Extreme Z is crap for that price. They are too greedy. For the price they mentioned without taxes you can easily assemble a similar system with SLI (Twin 6800 GT) and an Audigy 2 ZS and a 15" LCD atleast if not a 17" one. Alienware cannot be compared to these people. Even though Alienware are priced higher, they make up for it by the fact that you feel that you got some thing better than a normal rig. This is not the case here. Just look at the cabinets its outright ugly and cheap looking and most likely they are not using a antec psu or even a power safe psu.

A few years back these people - Matrix - were one of the few organisations who were direct importers of ASUS boards - at that time I dealt with them quite a bit. They were the MOST expensive compared to all the dealers I have ever purchased from ... BUT.... the owner Parvez Diwan is in my humble opinion one of the most knowledgeable persons on computer hardware I have met. Brilliant but a tough person to deal with. He is also one of the few quality conscious hardware dealers around. Like many people here he knows all the stuff about the latest and greatest in computer hardware.

Back