[Expired] WD Ultra 2TB 2.5" @5499

Status
Not open for further replies.
it now costs 6678. there were two discounts earlier. two 15%. now one of the 15% has disappeared to god knows where. damn fk is trolling us. again. they are like this with good deals every single time.

I ordered one (Passport Ultra 2TB) last night at around 2 AM. I was pretty sure they would cancel my order citing their system issue offering two 15% discounts instead of one. To my luck, I was notified that the hard drive is already shipped and is on my way. Great!

I was looking for a backup hard drive, and this was too sweet a deal to resist.

People who bought them off the discounts are very lucky. The rest of us...are well... broke! :p

My 2 piece already shipped...
I think if this was system error or any kind error they would have cancel all order..

@L33TWiZaRd : how is adata when it comes to service? Had expereince with WD & Seagate, both were good. Does adata also provide pick-up service for the drive?

I have no idea mate. I don't think they do. As far as I know only WD does on-site warranty (pick-up/drop).
HDD is good, speeds are great. The actual HDD inside are supposed to be Toshiba which are no worse or better than WD/Seagate.

Two weeks back i had bought the 2TB version for 6k from Amazon.in and this time for 4.9k from Flipkart.
This HDD was worth the money back when I picked it up for 6k. But at 4.9k it is a no brainer.

when will it come down to ~ 5.5k again :banghead:
P.S is there any major difference performance wise when it comes to WD Elements vs WD Passport Ultra ?

This is insane! I've subscribed to their 'offer zone' thingy, but I'm quite sure they didn't send me any email about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back