External Flash Gun for DSLR Cameras-Vivitar 3200A

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a 3200A Flash Gun (Hot Shoe mountable) for DSLR cameras. Never Used except for testing. A very powerful Flash Gun for daytime or night photography. Has photo sensor for automatic adjustment of f-stops and exposure times. Manual mode is also available.

Condition: Brand New

Warranty: No

Bought from: USA

Compatibility: All DSLR Cameras with Hot Shoe

Package Includes: Flash Gun, Sync Cord, User Manual

Reason for sale: Need cash for new lens

Expected Price: SOLD

Pictures:

• k5DZdl.jpg
  • tK5D5l.jpg
  • ytm8xl.jpg
  • EjFW3l.jpg

^ Added in line.

Also, the friend who got this from US brought multiple units of these. He planned to open up an online store for the camera gear but the plan has been kind-of cancelled for now because of his work and family. If people are interested, I can talk to him about those units as well.

^^

Mate you are using a canon 500D r8?. Saw a thread in jjm regarding frying of the circuits coz of over voltage or something? no issues?

Thats the reason i backed out of this. :S.

^ My friend has this Photography studio and he has been running this very model of flash on his D90, Fuji x100, Canon 550D and I tested it on my 1000D. If we go about taking whatever the website says at face value, then I don't think a circuit rated at 6v can be not blown at the voltage more than only the double of it, leave aside the multiple times as they claim. My friend has used it and I'm talking "heavy duty" usage! Those paranoid people at JJM are just a group of people that buys and brag about Flash Guns worth more than Rs. 20,000 :p!

@Rishabh: About the Haryana Police sticker, let's just say it's my "jugaad" :p for ensuring the safe delivery of the package. See here:

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...er-service-feedback-66698-45.html#post1853109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back