Facebook getting too boring

What's this battlefield ? And there's another social networking site psocial . Its about to launch on the 10th i suppose

BattleField is a game by EA. It has a solid multi-player component and most people enjoy it for that.

I only go to fb as rarely as possible and that too to look up friends and talk to people I wish too, I do not carry a burdensome group of 200+ friends who are there for me online but just cannot support offline friendship.

Frankly, I have become too much addicted to Reddit and Battlefield.
If you are in Reddit funny, I definitely recommend going through the comments. Some of them make you laugh a lot. I wish there was some way of browsing Reddit without stumbling on any of the offending posts though.
I generally don't like spending too much time playing games. But Battlefield is actually quite fun. And the scary thing is I have covered may be 10 percent of its multiplayer capabilities till now.

I dont think so that facebook is boaring..it is a great way to stay in contact with those peoples whome you like otherwise you lose contact due to the
hustle and bustle of everyday life. generally, i m not using facebook so much but love to sitting down with a cup of coffee in my weekend..a great way for time pass...

I dont think anybody can find reddit boring, it has something for everybody. You can get information and discuss about anything and everything, there is a subreddit for almost everything.

I agree FB has been becoming too much boring these days but i think there is not a even single social networking site which can give a fight to facebook right now.

get some girls on fb and video chat,if you know what i mean, your life will be like ooooooh-aaaaaah-oooooohhh-aaaaaaahhhh-ooooooooooo :yahoo:hh

Well, It's not FB or any other site which is getting boring. Basically, it's you and your profile which is boring. Keep your profile well organized, remove useless applications, unsubscribe from friend's updates who always keep posting nonsense content. Another thing which makes your profile boring is your "friends". Friends with less sense of humor makes your profile hell. They never take part in good conversations (say status updates). They just keep sharing non sense photos and TAG you (most irritating stuff). There are a lot of ways of preventing such stuff. Just go through them.

I found G+ very good. :) I used to love Orkut too :p

if
you see your crush online;
then
Facebook = Interesting;
else
Facebook = Failbook;

On a serious note, YouTube is the only thing which offers something that is not boring, which after sometime will eventually get boring. Forums are the only thing that'll occupy you.

Im so over Facebook since long. Stopped using just after 2 months of usage.
For that matter Im not into Social Networking. So many better things to do than just updating ones status for stupid likes & comments.
Boys are after girls & vice-versa, Girls posts invite horde of likes.

People click all sorts of pictures all day all along just to update on Facebook & get commented! Get a life people!

i am using Google plus..its very interesting and user friendly social networking sites.my all friends also using Google plus..try it

Back