Fanboy Paradise : What's your brand ??

So what's your brand ?? :p

Pls mention the brand and the phone model...:)

N just add the phone u have and not those owned by ur family members. :p

Heres mine...

Sony Ericsson P990i.:D

^^ that's a good choice..ive seen many guys in da first class compartment of the train playing around with P990i ..looks like a stunning touchscreen phone !

by da way i am happy with my nokia 6270..cause i mainly use it for muzik and ive never seen any other(nokia or SE walkman)phone that produces the SQ and the bass..today itself a friend of mine owning a N 73 ME was astonished with the sound when i paired it with the ep-630. the same couldnt be achieved on the N 73 ME..

but there are a few drawbacks.. crappy video playback..not many softwares since its S 40..but thats ohk..when get a mini i pod in my phone..(yeah the SQ is almost comparable to I pods)

O2 Atom Exec and Blackberry 8300 ..
You haven't added blackberry in ur poll though.. it surely shouldn't fall under 'Other'..!!

^ I'm helpless...i had blackberry in mind..but u can only have a maximum of 10 poll options. So somebody or the other had to go under 'other'....:p

Blame Safina for the code...:lol:

First it was SE T610i, then it was SE K750i... after K750i most of the SE phone looks like incremental updates than something with bang. Still waiting for the new crush from SE.

Apple iPhone... though I own few apple products and love apple stuff overall, I have to say that even I was tiny winy skeptical about iPhone. But experiencing the thing in actual was awesome. No matter what haters say, all other manufacturers need to learn about interface's usability and fluidity from apple.

I was never a fan a moto phones except their exterior asthetics, but I currently also own ROKR Z6. The new linux platform is nice compare to earlier p2k crap. So it's safe to say that I like Z6, though moto has still long way to go as love.

right now , am using a nokia 2300 in a 1110 skin .... i am not a big fan of it, its more like a b1tch phone. damn thing has loads of battery , good keypad, and makes phone calls. period :p that's why i took it from my mom and gave her my LG c2500.

Now that was a phone that i would have liked to be a fan of , unbeatable vfm, out of this world features, but damn buggy :mad: so that loses its vote. I had a moto c168 for a while , but thats not good in any way, so not much fun

now my first phone, the samsung X200, that , i wish i could have liked it ... it looks gorgeous , the screen is even more brilliant, and a great keypad, but technically sorely lacking. it was incompatible with everything else , and samsung doesnt allow us to upload jar files thru the data cable :mad:

in fact, i'm not a fan of any mobile phone. I'd rather spend my cash elsewhere and be happy with my fake 1110 :p

Guys..please...only mention the phone u r currently using... If u use more than one phone, then which one u prefer for primary use?

This is more like a survey of which brand and phone u prefer for primary use and not the history of phones u've owned. :)

:peace:

Lol..from tht start i was thinking Nokia will win the poll hands down..but things have changed a lot, it seems...SE is leading...:D

Also, pls only vote for the brand of ur primary phone..tht way, we'll get to know which brand is the most preferred...:)

I think i shud not have made a multiple choice poll...:p

EDIT : Saiyan, i see, u've voted for Apple too..did u buy the iphone too?? :p

Back