Fanboy Paradise : What's your brand ??

ApeX said:
My Phone: Sony Ericsson K750i

If that's what you were looking for, a Multiple Choice Poll doesn't make any sense. :no:

Someone using more than one phone daily is a rare case. :p

Yea, i accept tht error..:ashamed: i evn admitted it in the 20th post tht i shud not have made a multiple choice poll...but thrs little i can do once the poll is posted..:ashamed:

But ppl do use 2 phones..:p i've seen a lot of ppl here in mumbai who carry 2 phones all the time..one is usually a high end ppc and the other one, a more usual phone (perhaps, with better battery backup) for all the talking...:p

No particular brand-preference as such, but almost all my phones have been Nokia except for the first one.

Motorola D something. Don't remember the model number!

Everything after the first phone has been a Nokia.

3315 (I know, major downgrade!)

N80

And my current phone is an N95.

I have been a gadget freak since years now.I remember starting off with a Nokia 3300 (Good ol' days :) ) and after that never look back !!

Nokia 3300
Nokia 3315
Sony T610
Nokia 6610
O2 XDA II Mini
Motorola E680i (bad choice :p)

Currently using:
Imate KJAM (aka HTC Wizard) and loving it :)

btw,dont you think that HTC,O2 and Imate should be combined in the poll considering they are all manufactured by HTC ?

using a W880i now.....lovely phone....thin and light (especially since i was using a nokia 9500 earlier)

Sorely miss the FM radio though....love the multitasking ability (used to use SE K750i, and hated it when i needed to reply to a message while surfing the web)

Back