Laptops Feedback on HP 630 series

^That toshibha seems to have only 2 USB 2.0 and no HDMI port. Such connectivity is ok in their sub 20k arrandale pentium laptops that has been hot sellers but so no cool in a 30k laptop with Intel's 2nd gen. Core i5 CPU's!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

One is better off with the Acer 5750 which costs only a little more but has USB 3.0 ports too!

Flipkart.com: Acer Aspire 5750 (Ci5/ 2GB/ 500GB/ Linux): Computer

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Review Acer Aspire 5750G Notebook - Notebookcheck.net Reviews

Google Translate

5750G and 5750 has similar case and connectivy. The 5750 will be cooler since it has only a dual core and also lacks discrete GPU.

Thanks both of ya.

hows Acer A.S.S?..

Any other good deals?

Usage is surfing, webchat, movies. Nil gaming. (its for sis :p)

I actually placed order for the same lapy with 6gb ram on ebay ... waiting for the delivery, I want to see the difference between dell and this.

Me too.. Placed my order with 6 gb ram... He will ship it from tommorow to wednesday as on fri it was his brothers mrg.. Waiting gor my 1st laptop.. :) :)

I purchased it after much consultation and found it te best deal at best price.. Intel 3000 hd graphics are equal to a entry level graphic card and all other things are fine in it..

A great deal @ this price

I purchased it with 6 gb ram.. Its a great laptop at this price and intel 3000 are equal to a entry level graphics card.. Over all a nice laptop.. I have done enough research and can say i couldbnt find a better laptop at better price..The guy will ship it from this monday to wednesday as it was his brothers mrg on friday..

Waiting eagerly for my first laptop :) :) :) :)

Hate to be a spoilsport now that you've bought it, but found these videos while looking for a review (none found), showing certain problems with the laptop
1st 2nd.
Hope it doesn't happens with yours.

Back