Laptops Feedback on HP 630 series

DarkAngel

Skilled
Apr 10, 2009
^That toshibha seems to have only 2 USB 2.0 and no HDMI port. Such connectivity is ok in their sub 20k arrandale pentium laptops that has been hot sellers but so no cool in a 30k laptop with Intel's 2nd gen. Core i5 CPU's!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

One is better off with the Acer 5750 which costs only a little more but has USB 3.0 ports too!

Flipkart.com: Acer Aspire 5750 (Ci5/ 2GB/ 500GB/ Linux): Computer

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Review Acer Aspire 5750G Notebook - Notebookcheck.net Reviews

Google Translate

5750G and 5750 has similar case and connectivy. The 5750 will be cooler since it has only a dual core and also lacks discrete GPU.

WingZero

Skilled
Jun 24, 2007
USA
Thanks both of ya.

hows Acer A.S.S?..

Any other good deals?

Usage is surfing, webchat, movies. Nil gaming. (its for sis :p)

ultraportable

Disciple
Feb 22, 2007
I actually placed order for the same lapy with 6gb ram on ebay ... waiting for the delivery, I want to see the difference between dell and this.

lovish

Disciple
Nov 15, 2006
Me too.. Placed my order with 6 gb ram... He will ship it from tommorow to wednesday as on fri it was his brothers mrg.. Waiting gor my 1st laptop.. :) :)

I purchased it after much consultation and found it te best deal at best price.. Intel 3000 hd graphics are equal to a entry level graphic card and all other things are fine in it..

A great deal @ this price

lovish

Disciple
Nov 15, 2006
I purchased it with 6 gb ram.. Its a great laptop at this price and intel 3000 are equal to a entry level graphics card.. Over all a nice laptop.. I have done enough research and can say i couldbnt find a better laptop at better price..The guy will ship it from this monday to wednesday as it was his brothers mrg on friday..

Waiting eagerly for my first laptop :) :) :) :)