1.> PES 2009

+ Much better graphics than FIFA for sure [Very Realistic]

+ Stadiums and Crowd details are awesome

+ Dynamic rotationg adboards.

+ Better gameplay than Fifa.

+ Crosses are awesome.

+ Liked the commentary.

+ Champions League.

+ Difficult to score goals in higher difficulties.

+ Awesome Replays.

- Confusing menus [i hate it always , too much to choose]

- Only Few Stadiums and still pseudo team names.

2.> FIFA 09

+ Play with Messi he scores goals from all angles.

[My first manager mode purchase , he was damn difficult to purchase ;)]

+ Play using Classic 11 this team rocks like hell and enjoyed playing with it the most , i wud say they are unbeatable.

[but you will have to unlock it first , Must Try]

+ Manager Mode , love it.

+ Better Faces and other character details than last year.

+ Loads of Tricks [ but i hardly use it] [Different for different players]

+ Real player movements try ronaldo and dinho

- Same old repetitive commentary but many bugs have been fixed this year.

Gamplay : PES 2009 wins hands down.:eek:hyeah:

Manager Mode and List of Teams and Stadiums : FIFA 09 :hap2:

These are my views you may have a different opinion. :D

prince2688 said:
ya even i thought MESSI was GOD on the field.but hey too expensive.almost couldnt pay others salaries forget abt new buyings.

What club are you playing with , i got messi and got david silva and sold some old legs from united and also the underperformers got a few free agents and youth players ans sold them got enough money for the season ;)

I have never had problems with the funds donno why u guys feel it difficult.

I have rooney , ronaldo , messi , silva who are taking up huge salaries but its manageable no probs here.

PES has always been better than fifa in terms of gameplay. Its realistic...the ball physics, player movement n stuff....and thats why i hav always loved PES....n what better when u can play the ARSENAL WAY. haha !!

Still havnt bought my copy of PES 09......gettin desperate. Tried fifa but dint like it.

Whr in mumbai hav u guys bought urs frm?.....is it available @ heera panna?

cheers.

imo PES 6 was the best and i think the last year's game was a disaster......so is this new game any different than the last year's ??........also fifa 08 sucked hardcore.......09 is a huge improvement over it

dude please dont joke. pc console anything. pes is better hands down.

anyone who has actually played both games properly will agree with me.

please fifa fans dont post cause i know none of yall have played both games properly.

no use for this thread.

Heard many people say that FIFA is better than PES on the CONSOLES, so will try FIFA out (After 2003 @_@). Although on PC, PES wins hands down, and just wait till the launch of kitserver patches, cant wait to see Deco in the blue :D.

One gripe abt PES Demo, they didnt have Eidur Gudjohnsen even as a substitute for Barca! :mad: m0f0s, cant wait to see Eidur in the new kit :D.

Darthcoder said:
Heard many people say that FIFA is better than PES on the CONSOLES, so will try FIFA out (After 2003 @_@). Although on PC, PES wins hands down, and just wait till the launch of kitserver patches, cant wait to see Deco in the blue :D.

One gripe abt PES Demo, they didnt have Eidur Gudjohnsen even as a substitute for Barca! :mad: m0f0s, cant wait to see Eidur in the new kit :D.

that file is already out Darthy, and wats ur attachment with Eidur, I really dont understand, why do u love him so much?!

I think the option file is out..here is a link

Winning Eleven Next-Gen Blog WENB Option File Out Now!

O and another thing..do u buy these games legit or get the ahem versions?!!!

stormblast said:
dude please dont joke. pc console anything. pes is better hands down.

anyone who has actually played both games properly will agree with me.

please fifa fans dont post cause i know none of yall have played both games properly.

no use for this thread.

Not really...both are good in their own ways. Konami have still not fixed many of the small problems i had with '08 and so no PES for me. I have FIFA09 on PS3 and demo on PC, believe me there is a lot of difference .

@Anish: You just gotta search mate :), just try a bit harder.

TPB,Demonoid,Mininova ;).

@Jasku, Eidur is a Chelsea legend, lots and lots of crucial goals and assists in important matches, especially against Ar$e-Anal :D :p (UEFA CL Quarterfinals against the ar$e,what a brilliant assist to bridge for the deciding goal, at Highbury the Library!!), plus he is a brilliant professional doesnt moan about wages/leaving the club each year unlike Drogba :mad: and a real great team player with great first touch, the only negative thing is his gambling which cost him 880K pounds one time :O, except for that a real legend who got a standing ovation from Chelsea fans even when he scored against Chelsea for barca :).

@Ambar, yes, heard many people say that FIFA on console is an altogether different game than FIFA on the PC so will try it out on the console. Didnt really like PES 2008 on the 360. On the PC, theres no competition, PES > FIFA.

Fifa is crap on the PC.

PES on the other hand is equally irritating in the 'be a legend' mode. Why can't be bloody skip the CPU controlled matches...i.e when you are benched. And the manager usually brings me around in the 80th minute or so..So to play that 10 minutes(in PES) i gotta waste 10 minutes watching them pass around..Besides the A.I has been programmed to be as defensive as possible i guess..The moment the counter attack momemtum builds..they start passing around here and there :mad:

But for now, PES is more entertaining.

thegamerulez said:
Fifa is crap on the PC.
PES on the other hand is equally irritating in the 'be a legend' mode. Why can't be bloody skip the CPU controlled matches...i.e when you are benched. And the manager usually brings me around in the 80th minute or so..So to play that 10 minutes(in PES) i gotta waste 10 minutes watching them pass around..Besides the A.I has been programmed to be as defensive as possible i guess..The moment the counter attack momemtum builds..they start passing around here and there :mad:
But for now, PES is more entertaining.

I thought you can watch the part you are not playing at 4x speed (fast-forward)? So only 2.5 minutes wasted?

my point is they could have used FM's interface to speed up things..rather than sit and watch them pass around here and there, show offsides, fouls and stuff..

and i can see only 2x fast forward ...:S

Back