I have played PES 14,apart from the fact that Manchester United is the only licensed english club.. And the good face textures and graphics.. The Game sucks.. Pathetic game play.. Uninstalled after playing 2-3 matches ..any one tried pes14? how does it fare with FIfa 14?Played PES till now but considering to move to FIFA franchise.PES 13 sucks for me
Been Playing Fifa 14 on the PS3 over the last few days( No I didnt buy it, a friend Pre-ordered )
What I have noticed is :
- The AI is much better, players make good support runs
- The tempo differs for different teams- Real is really fast(so is Barca) but its not like that for 4star teams or even all 5 star teams
- Long shots are much easier to take.
- Control over header accuracy is improved
- Dribbling is slightly more difficult but more realistic in my opinion, done right it feels great - I once managed to flick the ball to change directions with Ribery -from running towards left flank to going towards the centre all in one fluid motion, defender was beat all ends out, long shot- near post -Goal!!
- Defensively AI could still be better, players just stand around, letting opponents walk by.