FIFA World Cup 2014

It seems like Brazil in semis is a fluke, apart from chille, i don't think they didn't face any stiff side, instead of them it would be have been lot better if it's spain or italy in their place
Brazil in semi's is not a fluke, they convincingly beat Colombia to get there. However getting into the quarters was a penalty shoot out with Chile, with more luck involved.

Having said that Brazil have not really impressed in this tournament. Losing Neymar proved to be their undoing.

They stumbled to the semis and got a reality check when they went against quality. I don't follow club footy so i was pretty amused since the start because they were touted as favorites but i just couldn't see the quality and even the so called minnows gave them a hard time since none of their wins were convincing (except Cameroon ofc). And no i don't believe Thiago or Neymar would've made a difference, this was a terrible Brazilian side and they got what they deserved.
Plus i don't understand why someone with a fractured vertebra is still moving around instead of resting at home.
Well tonight it's the best team against the best player, Germany all the way :)

Last edited:
realized wc is not an event of joy. its celebration for 1 team and heartbreak for 31 others, one after other and asking the losing team to wait for presentation ceremony is just cruel imo.

Have to feel for Messi but Germany was the better team, good to finally see them lift the cup after so many years supporting them. It's been a long wait for Joachim loew.

It was a good final. Argentina missed some great chances, but as they say, there is no scope for error at this stage, especially at the finals. Brilliant goal by Götze to seal the deal. Very similar to the final that took place four years ago, but this time around the game was more interesting to watch.

Argentina should have won it. Cant miss such chances at this level.
Higuain n Palacio, atleast one should have scored.
Gotze stamps his name in history. Real Madrid will be going for him soon :D

I was in Germany up until the semi's and watched the matches at a public viewing in a nearby arena, I would have killed to be there last night.

Every four years that month comes when kerliates change their nationality temporarily to two Latin American country's. A month they are no more keralites they are either a Brazilian or an Argentinean There will be ribbons yellow green or white and blue on most of the vehicles . Some times the whole bike ,scooter or car will be painted in white and blue strips or green and yellow color . The most sold sports ware will be the yellow jersey or blue and white stripped jurors . And its a war .. A war fought with words, huge hoardings singing price of their heroes , a war in facebook ,twitter and whats app . A fight lead by Messi on one side and Neymor on other side .. Each victory is celebrated with sweet distributions , Two wheeler flag parades . And people loose their mustaches , half hair in their head when they lose their game . A month for true lovers of football ..
2.jpg

Back