Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not in use
For sale is FiiO BTR1K HiFi Headphone AMP/DAC Bluetooth Receiver that I purchased in October 2019.

This is the product in question: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07JM5ZQPF/

Condition: It is in very good condition as as it has been very sparingly used. There is some usage marks/dust accumulation as can be seen in the attached pictures but functionally works perfectly.

Battery life is very decent despite the age. I don't have actual numbers so will be sharing the numbers after doing some benchmarks.
Battery life Update: Just finished testing it with my ATH M40X & it ran perfectly for ~ 4:30 hours at ~70% volume (More than comfortable listening volume for me) & it is still showing more than 50% battery left. So I would say it will easily last at least 6 hours & more likely ~ 8 hours on a single charge.

What you get?
You get the bluetooth receiver, original usb c cable, original box & original unused lanyard. Soft copy of Invoice will also be sent to the buyer.

Price: Price is fixed at 2k + shipping. Please only reach out if you want to purchase at the asking price.

Shipping situation: Shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer apart from the asking price for the product. Would prefer a local deal but I am open to shipping. Ideally, would want the buyer to arrange the shipping themselves with insurance & there preferred courier partner. Otherwise will arrange shipping via Delhivery insured. Packaging will be done in the original box & with an extra layer of outer box. Will pack it all very well with bubble wraps & all & will also share pics as per the request of the buyer. Shipping risk lies with the buyer, that's why I would prefer buyer arranges insured shipping or best yet, pick the product themselves.

For any other information do reach out!

Pics:
IMG_1169 conv.jpeg
invoice.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back