Finally Bought HD6950...

Congrats Hades :clap::clap: Atlast you were able to tame the monster in your chasis:hap2:, awesome.. now unleash the beast (6970 unlock) and let us know if it succeeded (hopefullly it should be:cool2:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The same card costs 277$ in US, somewhere 4k less than Indian Price..
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100312SR Radeon HD 6950 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity

Register @ Sapphire for their promotions (nothing great ones though:))
SAPPHIRE- HOME

vivacious_tg said:
Congrats bro....
Whenever I saw your sig,I always thought what that HD4*** is doing with this rig...

great purchase..congrats again.

When i was building this rig back in 2010 at that time i was only having 40k budget... i wanted to build a rig which shud last longer... So i went ahead and bought i5 750 + Muskin Value 2Gb Ram + H55M-S2H + HD4350 + Gigabyte Superb 460w... At that time i knew that no TE member wud have suggested me to go ahead wid the rig that i had in mind lol... :p... but i went ahead and bought what i wanted... i compromised on those things which are easy to upgrade like GPU, HDD, RAM etc... At that time i was having two options

1. 955BE CPU wid any good mobo

2 i5 750 wid a decent mobo...

i chose the second option by compromising on other things... :D

Faraz said:
Congrats! :)

Thanks... :)

thegame said:
Congrats Hades :clap::clap: Atlast you were able to tame the monster in your chasis:hap2:, awesome.. now unleash the beast (6970 unlock) and let us know if it succeeded (hopefullly it should be:cool2:)

Thanks thegame

joel.monty said:
Welcome to the red team,:)

Always been in the red team :p

Alias said:
Nice purchase! Congrats! :)

Thanks...

Black_Hawk said:
Congrats!! Happy Gaming :)

Thanks... :)

Ahh, awesome HADES, i must say, u kept ur cool and bought ur rig, really a great decision , i would say best midend gaming rig for me, bare essentials :) ....

i might buy a gfx card and/or a PSU in a couple of months, step by step just like u ;) , enjoy with ur RIG ;)

jerryelvis said:
Congrats and good choice mate.

where did you buy this from?

I'm eyeing on the same card.tried to get the dimensions from Saphhire website ,no info on that.

will this fit my cabby CM elite 334

Elite 334 - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply

I bought this card from E-Lounge (aka TheITWares)... He is a great seller and pretty straightforward :p

HD6950 2GB is an 11 inch card... Check the dimension of ur cabby wid a ruler before buying this card... My cabby can take in even an 11.5inch card... i even have a snap of my cabby's length in which i've measured the length wid a ruler... :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Unlocked My HD6950 to HD6970... :D

Back