Finally Dammit on my side !

Saiyan said:
supra, palit 4850 is 11350 incl. tax in chennai :D

hey saiyan, i need to buy it urgently:eek:hyeah:, today i called up deltapage people they quoted me 13900/- for sapphire 4850. can you tell me where did you buy it in 11300Rs. also if you know any shop where I can get cheaper parts then please let me know. otherwise i think i'll get the the system from deltapage except gfx card, that i'll get it from theitwares.

foruamit2004 said:
hey saiyan, i need to buy it urgently:eek:hyeah:, today i called up deltapage people they quoted me 13900/- for sapphire 4850. can you tell me where did you buy it in 11300Rs. also if you know any shop where I can get cheaper parts then please let me know. otherwise i think i'll get the the system from deltapage except gfx card, that i'll get it from theitwares.

Saiyan is a freq customer there; :bleh:

Saiyan said:
^Got the price from Delta only. Its for the palit card, Sapphire might be costly.

But however both being exactly the same reference coolers onboard any significant price difference is not worth considering, just for the sake of he brand; :|

^^^^^^
Thanks for quick replies....

ya i'll be going for palit 4850 only... i'll talk to them in person, just one doubt, can we do bargaining there?? they might be telling high price to me:huh:

btw i'm getting q6600, msi p45 neo-f mobo, 22" samsung/aoc monitor and CM600 psu, Is it worth investing more money(3k extra for crosair 650tx+2.5k for asus p5q pro), so that in future i can add another 4850 in crossfire??

gannu said:
#fangface: read 1st post clearly; :bleh:

Well this is what Supra has posted :)
Thanks to rahul for helping in getting a good deal locally itself.
First locally bought HD 4xxx in TE I guess

I justed wanted to know if it was shipped from ITW in mumbai or did Rahul help him get it from a local dealer in Blr.

the "locally" part is where my confusion lies cause Supra is in Blr IIRC :bleh:

no big deal, just curiosity :D

dude..

check out the dealers section.

techshop.in has a some offers for TE members :D

the palit card is for 11.1k and the MSI-p45 Zilent is also for something similar.

Back