Finally, EVGA coming to India!

May 2021.

Before ordering, I talked to Mr Sachin Pandey (CM Representative) about this, as many youtube reviews already suggested this behaviour. He said I can order it, and if need be, it will be replaced with V2 when units became available in India (was given a timeline of June-July 2021). I was also promised on-table replacement (which they are not honouring right now).
If "Ye fasgaya" had a face o_O

When did you buy your unit, I bought mine in March from MD and they sent me the v1, I opened it like a month or so after, are Kaizen willing to replace with V2, cause I know abroad CM is honoring folks wanting to return the V1 and get the V2. Btw still haven't put in my PC, its still managing with a Corsair SF650 powering a 5950x and a 3080FE.
Just got V1 replaced, no questions asked. Please check with the service centre if they have a replacement unit and avoid another trip.

Seeing a lot of EVGA GPUs in recent (Indian) builds, wondering if they are being carried from the US or if there is some source here.

Seeing a lot of EVGA GPUs in recent (Indian) builds, wondering if they are being carried from the US or if there is some source here.
no EVGA GPU release as of now in the Indian market. mostly imported or someone from mining community posting it ...

I see many Youtubers posting their content on "availability of EVGA cards"/PSU/Other components
They even go forward and say some are rightly available with enough stock in their warehouse just sales are not yet started publicly because of RMA and support things to figure out.

No idea whether its a hoax , but I feel within a month or so we might get to see in market .As of the pricing wont be cheap for sure but fingers crossed for at least close or even better below msrp .(considering the new 40" series launch soon)
What do you guys think!

PS: Sharing my thoughts here so please don't quote me if I m wrong but do add more if you get any more juicy intel on the same!

Some videos to refer if you are curious:

I see many Youtubers posting their content on "availability of EVGA cards"/PSU/Other components
They even go forward and say some are rightly available with enough stock in their warehouse just sales are not yet started publicly because of RMA and support things to figure out.

No idea whether its a hoax , but I feel within a month or so we might get to see in market .As of the pricing wont be cheap for sure but fingers crossed for at least close or even better below msrp .(considering the new 40" series launch soon)
What do you guys think!

PS: Sharing my thoughts here so please don't quote me if I m wrong but do add more if you get any more juicy intel on the same!

Some videos to refer if you are curious:
Saw the video but someone in the comment said these aren't acro imported. Does he say anything similar in the video? I couldn't make out as I'm not good in Hindi.

Saw the video but someone in the comment said these aren't acro imported. Does he say anything similar in the video? I couldn't make out as I'm not good in Hindi.
The BGC ones aren't Acro. Robust Engineering will provide RMA (I am doubtful how robust they actually are, heard a lot of bad stuff about them) for cards purchased from BGC.

Haven't heard of any mentioning of Acro imports .
And ya rightly said by fellow forum peeps , their RMA things are skeptical and would recommend doing your research and not falling into YouTube videos for its worth/authenticity by word to word . That said we need an official statement over the same if and when EVGA is public over these matters
Also if I am not wrong Acro has already successfully partnered with EVGA , so hopefully we get a good word out soon.

BGC miners are the biggest liers and cheaters u will find selling the gpu and other stuff. They always price way higher than market and the evga cards they are selling are all imported cards as only psu are officially launched by evga in india. Don't get scammed by them. If you see their videos they will say that they only will provide the warranty not the company.

Evga is the best service company in computer space...this is good news to Indian market...and there evga step program is awesome hopefully they bring all of stuff to india

Back