Finally Starbucks in India !

^^ horny man circle :p

Are you suggesting they rename it Kauzy circle? :p

Back on topic, stood in a q on opening night, but left because it was getting late. I read there are two more outlets to be opened, one in the Taj, and the other in Oberoi mall?

100 bucks for a coffee! :O

Errr, no thanks, I'd rather have it a local coffee wala.

Hey Chill pal, people want to be the talk of town these day, how many of them ever know what goes into those coffee churned out at American Food outlets!
Not until the problems like that erupted in KFC and stuff!

Mysore Cafe in Mumbai serves some really nice filter kafeee :D

The Mysore Cafe here serves fantastic filter coffee! I end up having at least 2~3 during my dinner/b'fast trip after a heavy workout. This and idli-vada-sambar = heaven! :D

Btw is this Mysore Cafe some chain? I think this outlet is run by Mangaloreans.

There is a Coffee Shop called "Kalmane" Coffee in Bangalore (Not sure if its elsewhere as well). It has filter coffee which starts at 65Rs!!! Talk abt "cheap" filter coffee!

Can you describe the taste of Mysore Royal? I have Sunflame SF 721 Coffee Maker | Coffee Maker | Flipkart.com and Use The Perfect from CCD with it

You are from Kolkata - right?
Go to Chandni Chowk Indian Coffee House and buy their coffee powder. I think 500 gm cost around 200 bucks. Much much better than the CCD stuffs.

Or you can try this one too. Pretty good:
Ramapuram - Sidapur - Ourproducts

But the coffee house stuff is cheaper and very good quality (it is run by Indian Coffee Board).

Can you describe the taste of Mysore Royal? I have Sunflame SF 721 Coffee Maker | Coffee Maker | Flipkart.com and Use The Perfect from CCD with it

The Coffee has a full bodied aroma and is high hitting/strong. Taste may depend/get enhanced on brewing type but It is strong, slight tingling acidic, and you get the taste of caramel and bitterness but not chocolaty taste (where as CCD says it has a bitter chocolate taste).

- - - Updated - - -

As I am the only Coffee consumer in my house (rest like Tea/Malted beverages) I am using a French Press as of now, bought from CCD itself but Planning to get a cheap Coffee Maker

http://www.flipkart.com/philips-hd-...SG9F&ref=e36e7ad5-d0cf-4429-b9ad-b4459f749702

Back