Finally Windows 7 SP1 has been released for MSDN and Technet subscribers...

deep16 said:
the one thing that has been improved noticably is perfrmnc and ram usage tuning.... i run a laptop wth core dup t2300 1.5 gB ram and 320 gB hdd.. aftr sp1 it all runs very smooth... btw for best perfrmnc always format with an iso with intregrated sp1. dnt install a sp1 package on a running win 7..
are you using a 64bit os ?

deep16 said:
the one thing that has been improved noticably is perfrmnc and ram usage tuning.... i run a laptop wth core dup t2300 1.5 gB ram and 320 gB hdd.. aftr sp1 it all runs very smooth... btw for best perfrmnc always format with an iso with intregrated sp1. dnt install a sp1 package on a running win 7..
So, any application or tool to integrate the SP1 with the Win 7 iso ??

deep16 said:
YEah i know that integrated works best. But good to know that ram usage and performance is better. :D

As a rule, whenever MS releases a Service Pack, I wait for a couple of weeks before getting it and using it on my system.

This is done to learn from others' experiences with the SP update.

Waiting.......:(
Yesterday tried downloading the updates image file (iso = 1.8GB), after downloading some 300MB the connection lost and today can't connect to that page. some page not found error pops up :(

neojjjk said:
are you using a 64bit os ?
both actualy... x86 on my lappy and x64 on my desktop... aftr x64 usb driver supports has gone haywire... x86 is pretty good... the problem i faced is with my modem k4505 and my phn wave... bfr sp1, x64 used to install the drivers smoothly. but after sp1 the only way the drivers can b installed is with vista sp2 compatibility settings... no prb in x86 bfr and aftr sp1..

Back