PC Peripherals Find your peripheral's service centre details here!

OffTopic : Have a Corsair Rm550x psu which is not turning ON with a high pitched sound coming out of it from yesterday. Have searched for the bill but didn't found it. It was purchased around 2017, so it's in warranty. Is there a way to RMA it without bill?

OffTopic : Have a Corsair Rm550x psu which is not turning ON with a high pitched sound coming out of it from yesterday. Have searched for the bill but didn't found it. It was purchased around 2017, so it's in warranty. Is there a way to RMA it without bill?
Yes, iirc, the replacement will have only 1month warranty instead of the remaining warranty period.

Rma will happen on serial number but warranty on replaced unit will only be a month. Unless you can produce the bill later.
I bought a inno3d ichill 4x 3080ti from a seller in fb.it was sealed unit recently rmaed with 2 year warranty remaining in original bill. Does that the card i bought will have 1 month warranty only or 2 year?

So the earlier comment applied to corsair products without bill, other brands follow warranty on bill mostly, as long as you will have rma slip to show the new serial number is from replacement of original product for which you had a bill. Brands like gigabyte and asus honor warranty based on serial number and import date but having a bill is always better as refusal for warranty claim would not happen.

I bought a inno3d ichill 4x 3080ti from a seller in fb.it was sealed unit recently rmaed with 2 year warranty remaining in original bill. Does that the card i bought will have 1 month warranty only or 2 year?
If you got the bill then wonder why they wont honor the full warranty.

Whatever pending warranty is there it will be honored as it goes in there database for any replacement.

its handled by Kaizen .They require a bill with GSTIN number of the shop .If you have purchased it from a shop than please go ahead and request for a copy of it they will regenerate it.

Back