PC Peripherals Find your peripheral's service centre details here!

Hi, who handles servicing for gigabyte mouse? Preferably in Bangalore/hyderabad.

It is urgent, friend's m6800 started giving troubles.

Just though i would chip in with details for Verbatim. AFAIK, Accel no longer handles Verbatim ASS.

In Mumbai, it is done by:

World Ace,

L3 Mumbai,

109, Shyam Baba House, 1st floor,

Upper Govind Nagar,

Malad East, Mumbai 400 097

Contact for there is Mr Mahesh, contact no : 9619894621.

Also you can send the product to Verbatim Delhi. That is what the guys on the phone told me.

DarkAngel said:
GSKILL 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ LAPTOP (F3-10666CL9S-4GBSQ) | eBay

So if i get a GSkill RAM then is my only option of RMA the Tirupati office in Chennai? (Chennai Office - 15/19,1 st Floor, Meeran Sahib Street, Chintadripet, Chennai - 600 002) I am in TN.

Do they accept RMA via courier?

I should have included G.Skill's RMA details. G.Skill is imported by 2 companies in India AFAIK - Acro Engineering Co. and Tirupati Enterprises. I had contacted Acro (I saw the import sticker was theirs on the packaging) when one of my Ripjaws modules went defective and they had asked me to get it replaced from SMC itself since it was a case of DOA and SMC gladly obliged.

Details of Acro:

Acro Engineering Co.

C-87, DDA Sheds,

Okhla Industrial Area,

Phase I, New Delhi-110020

Ph:-011-40525643-45

email: sales@acrotechindia.com

Our Presence

Looks like Digilink don't handle Gigabyte anymore.They seem to have been taken over by Schneider electronics.This effectively means that the only option left for Gigabyte RMA is Accel Frontline.They're pathetic,aren't they?

Accel frontline is pretty good unlike Raashi. Gigabyte turn around time for RMA is 3-5 business days. Gave my board for RMA and got it in 3 days.

Metalspree said:
Accel frontline is pretty good unlike Raashi. Gigabyte turn around time for RMA is 3-5 business days. Gave my board for RMA and got it in 3 days.

in chennai that i rma the board 1 week ago and got replacement 10 day that was pathetic service due to they dont have stock and that why they have to ship to mumbai or Bangalore for replacement it :|

so gigabyte has stop service rma from Digilink due to some reason cause of lot of people rma 100 board daily due to lack of service and need to hire biggest office space ;)

Authorized Service Provider Products
Digicomp Complete Solutions Ltd Motherboard, Graphic Cards, ODD, PDA
Neoteric Infomatique Ltd. Notebook, Eee PC, LCD
Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd. Motherboard, Notebook, LCD, Eee Family, Optical Drives

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

According to the Asus page neotric also provides warranty services for their notebook, eeePC and LCDs. Also i think they have replaced Accel with Digicomp for their PC parts RMA. Please update the same in the opening post.

#Gannu

Please check the main post of this thread. After the latest update, the table tag has gone hay-way, please correct it.

#Gannu

Please check the main post of this thread. After the latest update, the table tag has gone hay-way, please correct it.

Back