first console game u finished

Namic

Adept
Hey guys,

post here abt the first console games you finished...single player or multi-player or both and in which console....

for me the single player would be God Of War
multi-player is Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks.....me and my roomie finished it in Ko-op mode. Both played in PS2

I got into the console gaming a bit late.. I started about a year back.. And teh first game i completed on a console was Gears of War.
After that I have completed almost all the games that I have played in console... unlike PC gaming where I used to get games for free from the *ahem* networks and just get bored afetr playing half the game....
Now since I am buying original games I usually make it a point to complete very game that I buy....

various flavors of Contra on the Nintendo clone, Comming to the latest consoles, I completed Mass Effect on XBOX 360, Heavenly Sword on PS3 and almost completed Genji: Days of the blade and Assassins Creed on PS3.

Mario,contra and many others on my 8 BIT SEGA LITTLE MASTER ..

no next gen consoles like PS2,PS3 or 360 :(

ohh wait i ve completed God of war demo and NFS MW on a PSP :p

Double Dragon is a very old console game ... I used to play it when I was a kid ... way back in 1995 - 96 ... In video game parlors :) ... was my favorite game ... but parents were strict ... didn't like my going to video game parlors to waste time ... so couldn't finish it :(

Other games I played at that time - Konami's Dkemco, Contra Force and other Contra Versions ! Also I used to watch my elder brother play other games - he was the one who introduced me to the world of video gaming !

Back