First gaming Experience!!!

when all u guys were on NES i was on atari ya played loads of game back then the one which amazed me was Pong which my dad taught me to play when i was some 4 yrs old still remember those days i never had a PC.
got a P4 1.8ghz when i completed my 12th std

My first was playing Arcade games .. in your neighborhood 'video game parlour' .. mostly Pacman, a Racing game (came with a steering wheel and an accelerator) and a shooting one (which also came with a gun)

Well, Pacman on my dad's office computer back in 1988. (Yes, government offices had a computer then :p) Then got myself an Atari 2600 and went on from there.

Mine was NFS2SE in year 2000 on my new P3 PC (bought for studies !!!)
After that, i haven't used my PC for anything else than gaming

prince of persia, wolf 3d, doom, pacman on pc.

contra, mario, on those console things.

played quite a few games on sega gamegear, dont exactly remember which ones though.

man, those games were much more fun to play. :D

heh... my first game on School PC was PACMAN.. then on 8bit consol i guess it was Mario.. on my own PC itd haev to be Might & Magic 7 ... it was a damm good RPG/FPS game which got me hooked to RPG games... also the NFS:HP1 ... which also got me hooked to NFS series :D and the rest is history :)

Pacman in college lab after 8pm .. then came Demorash .. its the demo version of Roadrash .. I still play it when get some time .. then Hidden and Dangerous .. Railroad Tycoon .. its been a while played games .. this thread make me sploied for this week end !

Railroad Tycoon - was the longest I ever played .. my room mate in Bangalore and me .. we played 3 days continuously .. oh man it was crazy .. quick nap 1-2 hr .. and again up and running .. at last power cut .. make us slept.

He used a personalized correspondence that would be distributed to those who have inquired to the admission pokerstars Dyne just god would allow someone like you to exist. Its practical ambiguousness can help clear your head and possibly change your life. This digital document poker stars a journal awarder from social science .

The pride of the article is 508 words.

Back