First Info of Crysis 2

eatpepsi

Disciple
Thought Crysis was graphically insane enough? Not according to Crytek, this time they're aiming to make it "on film level". Beowolf quality facial detail. No details specifying if it's either a highly modified CE2 or the CE3 (CryEngine 3).

Source

interesting that given the (admittedly limited) feedback they have so far, they choose to highlight that they will work on making it look better rather than...

Hopefully just Beowolf facial animation quality, not texturing and character detailing :p cuz they were mediocre compared to the fluidness of the animation, hair dynamics etc...awesome news non the less.

yeah man that wud be overwhelming...I remember the hair on beowulfs chest...awesome clarity....

But i suppose 2 years downl d line, which is usally the game production period, it wouldn seem as good...thay shud prob plan to go higher...lol(im gettin greedy)

stalker, crysis n Farcry2 wht do they have in common?

all highly open ended game play, PC exlusives n all supposed to be triologies :D

thegamerulez said:
sorry for gng off topic , but what does '10 chars' actually mean? i've seen that it is used frequently but failed to understand what it stood for..
and i was thinking it was my 'baah' which ppl might fail to understand :p

Back