FIRST N95 on TE

Price at alfa currently - 37.5 WITHOUT bill warranty
i got for 37 with bill warranty

features i can put to use with this fone =limitless
memories_dv's @$$ on fire rite now = priceless :D

people have different POVs.For some spending 30-40k on a mobile seems a waste and for others might think the same about spending on 30k graphics cards/30k LCDs or [insert your pricey stuff here]

easy easy people..dont flame him cause he spent 37k for the phone that he wanted....
most probably this will be the phone to replace the 6600 once its price comes down...everyone would want to get one...

btw does the GPS has maps of Indian cities ?/

Congrats Soulfire.. looking forward to a review... and all i wonder is, that if it isnt launched yet, how did u get it with warranty...

i hope u just didnt get a dealer warranty, cause now a days thats useless @ nokia service centres...

To each his own. I wont blame anyone for spending a large amount on stuff they want.

I do same thing when i decide on something.

For some its PCs, for some its phone, for some its every electronic item in the world, for some its cars etc etc.

Its a great phone when it comes to features. Not my taste of style and size to be honest but it does have the best set of features at the moment.

As far as i can tell there is no way price of this phone is gona come to 20k in 3 months time. I mean N73 ME still costs more than that. And its been a while since ME came out.

3 months of enjoyment with this phone is priceless.

People can say whatever then want when it comes to phones. For some even N73 ME is too expensive and waste of time. I bought it and i disagree. I am enjoying it every single day.

BTW guys. Its official import phone = warranty applicable all overindia at any Nokia service centre. You dont even need the damn receipt for the phone. take that box and thats all you need to do. Nokia will also have its IMEI in their system

Hows the video recording ? The N93i does VGA @ 30 fps . How about this

If you are going to review this phone please do attach a couple of video clips shot from it./\

Aditya said:
Not another Nokia -.-.... I dont see why people find the N95 sooooo special.. Its just another phone.. A phone is mainly used for making calls.

Even a 1000 Rs. Phone does the job.

Congrats anyways!

For the same reason ppl buy expensive, comfortable, sporty cars... Its just another car... A car is mainly used to commute.

Even a 1 lakh rupee car will do the job :tongue:

Congrats on the phone dude...

Chaos said:
LOL nice buy if u think its worth it... As for me, I'd never spend more than 10k on a cell :p.

To each his own... some ppl will find spending more than 10k on 2 Gig RAM just to gain a few milliseconds while doing some benchies... but heck your benchies sure do look good (thanks to your cellshock)... Like stated.... When I think I can spend 15k on storage on buying external 500 GB drive, or someone can spend 30k on a graphic card.... where most folks would buy a whole computer in 30k....

I love this phone, specially caz of the GPS navigation in cellphone.... probably this phone would promote its usage in India with more maps etc coming our way.

review will come up but after a bit as i bought this fone and will now be going out of town for my bros wedding, find a review when im back :)

well if u guys saw the import pic i posted ull know its with bill warranty,how is ahem a secret for now.

well if u use it just for calling heck a 1500 bux motorola fone would do great

if u dont wanna carry a camcorder,psp,digicam,pc around ow well this does all that its its very own way
like i said unless ur gonna make use of the features buyin anythin is a waste,for all u know u may buy 8800gtx and wtf play around even with no dx10, heck we can flame all day but well the features in this baby :p

Congrats bro ...... nice phone .....

and all the people who think this thing doesn't worth it get your sad a@@ out of this thread :p lol ......

i think this is a pretty decent buy :D ....... phone prices drop so does of every hardware ....... that doesn't stop people buying from l33t stuff ....... someone bought a expensive phone and he is very excited about it y kill it :)

Excellent phone...Congrats...
Though I wouldnt spend more than 20k on a phone

But yes def better than few millisec gained in benchies :bleh:

Back