First One here saar

Sandy said:
The only reason supra didnt buy this card is because supra's is getting a high end ATI card :|
all thanks to his new girl friend who works at ATI :D

what say supra? when is the new ATI coming?

Wah spilled it so soon !!!!!!!!!

Spoiled the secret :p

Congrats Supra- for a one-night stand with a 9600GT and for having a GF in ATi, who also doesnt seem to mind your one-night stand/s. :lol:

Of course she minds re.....spending whole nite with t 9600GT rather than with her :rofl:

Btw didn't know u guys would fall for these words so easily :rofl:

Lo'l..

Supra, we know it indeed is a show-off thingie.. :)

And I never intended to make this a G92vsG94 thread.. I said so cos 2 of 'em wanted to know which of d 2 is better..

Do check out tomshardware concerning d review of d G94 against d G92.. ;)

Peace.. :|

Nothing man!!!!

Well abt the reviews ..half of them used the 174.12 beta which had crappy performnace. In crysis alone we saw so much diff. On most other games it doesn't matter as we got more than 60 fps :) anyway expect WIC which gives same fps with even an Ultra SLI...fully CPU limited

The sweet thing'd be wen these cards hit d <10k spot..
Many'd consider goin SLi with these li'l monsters.. :)

Supra said:
Hope u had ever the privilige of seeing Crysis in very high IQ & 4xAA & 16xAF

Yah ATI & Crysis....Dream on.....even if they introduce Hexa Fire it will give 20 fps :rofl:

& 8800GT doesn't pwn the 9600GT....just check the web for reviews & comment

Btw dnt try to turn this into 8800GT vs 9600GT ...this is a show off thread

Everyone can see Crysis at very high IQ and 4xAA and 16xAF. All you need is a DX9c graphics card and a monitor capable of that resolution.

Playable/slideshow/not, well thats a different question altogether.

Supra said:
Nothing man!!!!

Well abt the reviews ..half of them used the 174.12 beta which had crappy performnace. In crysis alone we saw so much diff. On most other games it doesn't matter as we got more than 60 fps :) anyway expect WIC which gives same fps with even an Ultra SLI...fully CPU limited

Ahh we r already on peace saar !!!!!

No need to dig it again plz

Btw u came on this thread just to say this !!!!! Not bad :) Where is our old Kido & his comments :D

Supra said:
Ahh we r already on peace saar !!!!!

No need to dig it again plz

Btw u came on this thread just to say this !!!!! Not bad :) Where is our old Kido & his comments :D

Dig up what??? I said any card can run that setting, just at extremely bad frame rates? A very genuine remark... Please explain your CUMMENT SAAR? :p :tongue:

ya it should have been playing rather than seeing :p

I mean I was wrong to reply like that in show-off ....no plz dnt open that up again !!!!!!!

We all want the Fun Loving Kido rather than other way !!! Already seen too much past few days in various threads.....Peace Peace Peace :)

Anything else I can do for you saar !!!

Supra said:
ya it should have been playing rather than seeing :p

I mean I was wrong to reply like that in show-off ....no plz dnt open that up again !!!!!!!

We all want the Fun Loving Kido rather than other way !!! Already seen too much past few days in various threads.....Peace Peace Peace :)

Anything else I can do for you saar !!!

Lol... nehi re Supra... I had a hectic weekend. Had been to mumbai because my gf is not well and has to undergo a surgery. Not in the best of moods. And keep reading side remarks everywhere, hence trippy. Pardon.

If you want to do anything for me, pls, explain the saar phenomenon to me :p And which ATI card you are getting? Also getting any action, erm, games I mean :p

^^LOL that ATi thing was a joke :rofl:. He's mostly getting an 8800GT as this card seems to perform poorly with AA/AF. Get well soon wishes to your gf.

this card seems to perform poorly with AA/AF

Well nt with AA/AF....its same as 8800GT....the 64 SP is what hurts in Oblivion & some nt very recent games.

explain the saar phenomenon to me

Well ! have u never been caught by the traffic cops in bangalore (with that out station plate of urs :p)....what we tell is "saaar"....sorry...wont do again :rofl:

And keep reading side remarks everywhere, hence trippy. Pardon.

Ya thats what I was talking abt...too much ....I was also a bit part to it :p....no more.....Chillax everybody

OT in showoff is fine than in those serious threads :rofl:

Supra said:
Well nt with AA/AF....its same as 8800GT....the 64 SP is what hurts in Oblivion & some nt very recent games.

Well ! have u never been caught by the traffic cops in bangalore (with that out station plate of urs :p)....what we tell is "saaar"....sorry...wont do again :rofl:

Ya thats what I was talking abt...too much ....I was also a bit part to it :p....no more.....Chillax everybody

OT in showoff is fine than in those serious threads :rofl:

what were you doing exactly :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats on the card :D

Back