Fischer Audio - DBA-02 [ Official Indian Distributor Indian Warranty @ Rs :7840/- ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hello ,

Fischer Audio Is a New Company with Raved Reviews About Many of Its Model .It Became Very Famous When ClieOS a Reviewer On www.head-fi.org Gave Some Of Its Models Very Good Reviews .Some Of The Great Models in This Are The Eterna , Silver Bullet , SBA-01 ,DBA-02 And Few More Cans .Hereby We Present The Most Raved About Earphone on The World Today At Your Footsteps The Fischer Audio DBA-02 .Some Brief .

The Fischer Audio DBA-02 Earphone

qn7ofq.jpg

ieibn6.jpg

Some Brief of This Great Product .

The Fischer Audio DBA-02 Was Released In March 2010 .It is Fischer Audio's flagship IEM, based on a high-quality Dual Balanced Armature configuration.The DBA-02 is an extremely clear, detailed IEM, with the perfect amount of bass, crystal clear highs, and lusciously smooth mids. It has superb extension in the highs, tight bass, and plenty of impact, definition, and excellent speed throughout the spectrum. It offers a very natural sound while retaining neutrality.These are spectacular value for your money, offering a detailed, balanced IEM that easily competes with the top ranges.These IEMs offer superb comfort, and the durable and stylish twisted cable has minimal microphonics.Comes with ear tips, carrying pouch, ear guides, and a 1 year warranty

Pricing Rs :7840/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air ]

Buy Online At Lynx Website -> Lynx Website

Buy Online At Lynx Ebay Store -> Lynx Ebay Stores " Pure Audio Bliss "

Stock Status

We Have Ready Stocks Of This As Many As you Like .Once i Get Payment I Ship Out in Max 3 Days Time Frame [ Mostly Same evening If i Get Payment ] ,When You Order Please Mention "This Is XYZ From TE" In The Order On Lynx Website .XYZ Is your TE Username .We Offer worldwide Shipping And Also Take Paypal .International Shipping Is Just USD 10 for All Orders .Ebay Listing On Request On Our Store .

Re: Fischer Audio - DBA-02 [ Official Indian Distributor Indian Warranty @ Rs :7840/-

Aaargh :mad: My hands err my ears are itching to get a new high-end IEM. Pretty good price as well . Even esantosh has them and I think he did put up some impressions on these .You could link that as well.

Re: Fischer Audio - DBA-02 [ Official Indian Distributor Indian Warranty @ Rs :7840/-

FaH33m said:
Aaargh :mad: My hands err my ears are itching to get a new high-end IEM. Pretty good price as well . Even esantosh has them and I think he did put up some impressions on these .You could link that as well.
Well,

Today I Have RE262 And Re252 And Re-ZERO Also In stock Man .I Got So Many Consignments Today .You Have Lost a Great Admirer And Friend Like Me Long Time Back .But I am Always A Sporty Guy And Eager To Patchup Anyday Anytime .Well That Apart Eterna Ver 2 and Silver bullet Are Also Due Next Week i Am Pretty sure .Another Consignment is Comming From USA for More Goodies Like Grado ,Audio Technica ,Panasonic HJE900 ,JVC HARX700 Etc .Wait and Watch The Show Gentlemen .I Am not Making any Money in this Deal Much .The Reason is That Indian custom duty is So High That They Just Kill The Marjin .In Countries Like USA there is No Import Duty i Envy those Places .We Are Also Doing International Shipping @ Just USD 10 Each Unit .Material Is In Stock As Much As You Can Dream Off ,the Cans Are Comming Just Wait Boys .

waiting for the cans now...give us some good deals on them :)

rishabh.asthana said:
waiting for the cans now...give us some good deals on them :)
Rishabh ,

There is a Little Issue In Those ,They Have To Come Via Sea ,Cos if You Plan To Get them via air the pricing gets jacked quite a bit man .I have some nasty surprises also on route to Te Lol

Great pricing, Amarbir! You are providing it for almost the same price as importing from Bugden with $10 shipping. But, without the long delay and major issue of customs involved. Very good deal for those who want to try!

262's too? Ears itch! :)

@Faheem,

I'd say these are "different" from 252 in lot of ways. Definitely top-tier. But, as you know, once we get to that level, it's a matter of personal preference :)

esanthosh said:
Great pricing, Amarbir! You are providing it for almost the same price as importing from Bugden with $10 shipping. But, without the long delay and major issue of customs involved. Very good deal for those who want to try!

262's too? Ears itch! :)

@Faheem,

I'd say these are "different" from 252 in lot of ways. Definitely top-tier. But, as you know, once we get to that level, it's a matter of personal preference :)
Santosh ,

PM Me Your Phone No And a comfortable Time When i could speak To you .I Have Something for you Here .

good price but theya re not listed on ebay yet. ....they link takes us to your ebay store. DBA 02 is not listed there.

strategy said:
good price but theya re not listed on ebay yet. ....they link takes us to your ebay store. DBA 02 is not listed there.
Sir ,

I Have Asked That If someone Needs Ebay Listing He Can Ask Me .Do You Want One .

Here See

Stock Status

We Have Ready Stocks Of This As Many As you Like .Once i Get Payment I Ship Out in Max 3 Days Time Frame [ Mostly Same evening If i Get Payment ] ,When You Order Please Mention "This Is XYZ From TE" In The Order On Lynx Website .XYZ Is your TE Username .We Offer worldwide Shipping And Also Take Paypal .International Shipping Is Just USD 10 for All Orders .Ebay Listing On Request On Our Store .

^ no ....i am not sure now these came in too late.(5-6 days late :p ....really but this gap mattered)

Amarbir, you really are doing a great job! So many IEMs and talk about cans too. That too at a great price. I do hate you, always trying to empty wallet.:mad:

^ yeah ..really ...first m2 at 2900 shipped ....then the super combo with e7
now this 7.8 K is a very good price .....i think if people dont hurry .....his stock might end as international buyers will buy these. its cheeper than treoo.com

a caution to the buyers though ....these are very good IEMs - one of the best, but are not bass heavy read the reviews cairfully before buying.

haraakiri said:
Amarbir, you really are doing a great job! So many IEMs and talk about cans too. That too at a great price. I do hate you, always trying to empty wallet.:mad:
+1 now i am stuck between deciding what to buy lens for my camera or the iem's put on sale by him :(

Great deal man

I appreciate ur efforts

I remember whn i first visited him for re0

warm and friendly

anyhow get fiio e9 and fa003 asap and kudos to u for such a good deal

killer pricing!! lookin fwd to the hje900's aswell!! :)

toxicdrift said:
killer pricing!! lookin fwd to the hje900's aswell!! :)
Well,

They Are comming ....

Sirji,

please list them on ebay ASAP.

got a coupon to spare but it is valid only till 20th October.

great diwali gift for all of us at TE!

kandissa said:
Sirji,

please list them on ebay ASAP.

got a coupon to spare but it is valid only till 20th October.

great diwali gift for all of us at TE!
Done ,

I Have Listed 10 Units On Ebay -> This Also Includes International Deliveries .

Guys ,

1 X Gone To Devajit in West Bengal Hip Hip hurray ,Its Also Listed On Ebay So Grab these With diwali Offers .

Edit : Sir Name On Te Is Kandissa

Yo Paaji,

I am the guilty one.

Hope it reaches me in a couple of day's time!

Though esanthosh already has a pair, i will have at least some (diminished) bragging rights!

A review by next Monday, if I have it for this weekend, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back