Fischer Audio - Headphones , Earphones and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
dissel said:
Anyone bought/reviewed Fischer Audio Toughstuff TS-9002 ? I want to know how true it is The Nationite Brainwavz M2 Cousin ?

Or Fischer Audio Toughstuff TS-9001, how this one suitable for rough use (like daily commute) ?
Well,

In built quality i like The Meelec M9 That anuj Mediahome Sells .The Nationite Brainwavz M2 Are Also Great And so Is the Toughstuff .This series is not called toughstuff like that only .

Arrey paaji, I want to do the same but the problem is in deciding which one to buy ! So many options ! I am not going to use it anyway, no other iem apart from the klipsch fit me so this only for a review/experience sake.

karan_n8 said:
Arrey paaji, I want to do the same but the problem is in deciding which one to buy ! So many options ! I am not going to use it anyway, no other iem apart from the klipsch fit me so this only for a review/experience sake.
Well,

I Am Not Interested in Sending This for Reviews Other Then Too A Bunch Of People On Other forum Not To Te Members And Reviewers At All .I Have Had One Of The Most bitter And dirty Experience With One Reviewer Here In which i Lost worth Rs :16,600/- Products .

16600 ?! Wtf ?! That is kinda hard to believe. But anyways I wasnt asking for a review sample, like I said, I was confused which one to buy. I want to review something that I will like or atleast try and figure out which one should I buy according to my parameters.

karan_n8 said:
16600 ?! Wtf ?! That is kinda hard to believe. But anyways I wasnt asking for a review sample, like I said, I was confused which one to buy. I want to review something that I will like or atleast try and figure out which one should I buy according to my parameters.
Well,

You Can Go And Check The RE252 Is USD 199/- + The EF2A Is Around USD 169/- .Thanks For The Concern .

Which one would do good @ 1.5k margin ?
Usage : Heavy Music listening IPOD & Creative Zen !
Recommend which performs better than Sound Magic !

techno_guy said:
so quickly ~!!! were they brought in small quantities on trial basis ?

when will the new stocks arrive ?

Did anyone from this forum get them ?
Well,

Some i Sold In the Shop As Many People Liked Then For The Price Verses Performance ,Few i Send To Delhi To Some Customers .No Problem More will Come Soon even The TS-9001 Is Great And The Marcus And Lambda

techno_guy said:
so quickly ~!!! were they brought in small quantities on trial basis ?

when will the new stocks arrive ?

Did anyone from this forum get them ?

I almost zeroed for the TS-9002 due to it's price point, but find no-one bought this here....so I finally invest in M2. Please someone made a full review of these 9002.

If possible 9001 also.

dissel said:
I almost zeroed for the TS-9002 due to it's price point, but find no-one bought this here....so I finally invest in M2. Please someone made a full review of these 9002.

If possible 9001 also.

well everyone want the review of TS 9002/01 but nobody on te is ready to take the risk of trying them lol !!

karan_n8 said:
No but really, somebody needs to buy these and put up a review ! Ao many to chose from and we're clueless !

same here confused with which one to get and when I was leaning towards TS 9002 they were sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back