Fischer Audio IN STOCK BUY NOW - Eterna and Equlibrium - Check the snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
My warm regards to everybody an TE.
Hi Mediahome,
I am interested in buying Fischer Audio Eterna.
I have pmed you asking for details. I will appreciate yur help in this.

Damn I was reading up the reviews of Eterna on Head-fi and was so tempted buy those but all excitement fizzled when i saw that these are difficult to procure .. and now when i open TE and saw your thread I was like OMGWTF :O :O ..

Please hold on to 1 piece of eterna for me i will make the payment once I leave work and reach home (@9:00 pm)

^ eterna are now out of stock. equlibrium is there people can grab that. placing new order for eterna this week will keep all updated

Seems like I have to keep a close eye on this offer for coming days.:)
Waiting impatiently for the next stock of Eterna.

eh mediahome can u create a list of people who are interested in Eterna and atleast get that number of units . I guess its a import so it gonna take some time so keeping a tab on who all are interested will help.

mediahome.in said:
^ eterna are now out of stock. equlibrium is there people can grab that. placing new order for eterna this week will keep all updated

does that mean i missed mine? :S

Damn this is so tempting to buy after reading the reviews.But my current PL30 blows me with its SQ.I wonder what Eterna will bring with it?:S

If PL-30 blows you , this might just give you a heart attack :p They are way ahead of the Soundmagic's etc. More of in the league with RE-0,RE-1 from Head Direct.

whens the next shipment coming..for eterna?? r u frm delhi...i m interested :eek:hyeah:

Faheem r u sure they r better than the RE0, RE2 :S

^^ yes they are , but some ppl on Head-fi have posted that they are a bit bass heavy so if you like a neutral sounding iem then go for RE-0 ..

Hey, im interested in picking them up but im not sure which one to go in for Eterna Or Equlibrium?? i tried reading reviews about eterna but not too clear on the subject matter. I currently have S.M PL-30. The mid's are blissful but not the bass. there is a very low mid punch that it gives out, i want some thing more punchy, tight and hard and of course the mid's gotta be spot on... Kindly suggest guys, so i can order accordingly.

Of course my pl-30 will be onsale soon. :)

tiwari said:
whens the next shipment coming..for eterna?? r u frm delhi...i m interested :eek:hyeah:

Faheem r u sure they r better than the RE0, RE2 :S

Better than RE-2 for sure but in the same league of RE0. it depends on personal taste.RE-0 is balanced ,ultra-detailed,refined and very neutral/natural sound. I love my RE-0 cause the detailing it provides can't be matched by IEMs costing twice it's price.Only thing is they are too neutral and maybe boring for some.

Eterna is fun sounding and has a colored and very musical sound from what I've read.Haven't tried it so don't have much idea about it.

cool faheem:)...hey btw i mostly listen to rock and wat i have found from the reviews is eterna is bass heavy. so i guess it will be good for me.

wat do u think faheem?? :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back