Flip Ultra HD Camcorder (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grajasekar

Disciple
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Flip Ultra HD Pocket camcorder from Cisco and Pure Digital
Expected Price: Rs 7,600/- (inclusive of shipping). Maybe negotiable.

Time of Purchase: June 2010. But sealed, unopened and unused.

Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Terms are here - (says 12 months for new products) http://www.theflip.com/pdf/warranty_intl_08.10.10.pdf?081110 I cannot see the full warranty details since the card is inside the packaging and I have not opened the package.

Reason for Sale: Got it as a gift when I had exams (along with another thing). But didn't need it. Was busy till now, so selling it now.

Purchase Invoice Available: No, it was a gift.

Product Condition: SEALED, New and in perfect condition. UNUSED and UNOPENED.

Product Location: Chennai, TamilNadu, India.

Preferred Courier: DTDC

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank transfer
A review of this excellent little device is here - Flip Ultra-HD > Reviews > Cameras and Accessories > Pocket Camcorders > Tech2.com India and here - Flip UltraHD Pocket Camcorder - PCWorld
An inferior version of the same product line costs Rs. 10k + on eBay, and was supposed to be at Rs. 9200 retail price in India. So I think the price I'm asking is kinda reasonable. But I'll be willing to consider your offers.

Don't be shy, send me your offers people! :)

• Easy-to-use, pocket-sized HD camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom
  • Simple user interface lets you start capturing video just seconds after powering on
  • Captures 120 minutes of HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory; no tapes or additional memory cards required
  • Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch FlipShare software
  • Built-in FlipShare software lets you easily email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still photos from video, and even upload video to sharing sites likeYouTube and MySpace

Attachments

• 05092010108.jpg
    05092010108.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 05092010109.jpg
    05092010109.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 05092010107.jpg
    05092010107.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 93
Hi m-jeri! It's me from I*V*G remember? Gaurav - Solitaire. Yeah it's 720p not 1080p.

Btw

ON HOLD for rishab.asthana till 16th september. Buyer has confirmed 100% intent to buy (and that he will not back out). I will wait for payment and then ship the next day after the transfer to my account is realized.

Will update further developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back