flipkart axisbank lifetime free?

Hi ,
just got my Axis bank cc .
It says Joining fees -500 and Annual fees-500.
How is it lifetime free then?

Did anyone else having to pay the above fees too?

Which Axis card are you referring to?

Some cards will wave off the annual fee if you cross the minimum annual spend.

Which Axis card are you referring to?

Some cards will wave off the annual fee if you cross the minimum annual spend.
Flipkart Axis bank.
I applied because I got a lifetime free message but now I see I got annual fees and joining fees also .

As for minimum annual spend is Rs 2,00,000 ...that is crazy limit for annual spending.

This is open fraud rom Flipkart and Axis bank if true. You cannot advertise Free lifetime and then send various charges.

Flipkart Axis bank.
I applied because I got a lifetime free message but now I see I got annual fees and joining fees also .

As for minimum annual spend is Rs 2,00,000 ...that is crazy limit for annual spending.

This is open fraud rom Flipkart and Axis bank if true. You cannot advertise Free lifetime and then send various charges.
Do u have that lifetime free mesaage? Afaik its not free like Amazon pay card. Check the Attached screen shot.
Screenshot_20220201-150947.jpg

Yes. I dont have that message as of now but while browsing on Flipkart I saw this apply for flipkart axis bank free card lifetime etc and went with it.

I also saw this screenshot now which you posted.
So on top they are posting it as Lifetime free and somewhere below they are making you pay.

I dont know what to say. This is really crazy if thousands like me have applied for it believing it to be free.

I dont even shop much on Flipkart but thought what the heck if it is free.

Might just block it now. trying to speak to customer care . Lets see.

Call CC and confirm many have got it under lifetime free promotion offer, Though looks like that offer has been now discontinued.

Hope you saved the screenshot?

Looks like they indeed ran the scheme for some time.

It is best to confirm with customer care. If not you have to close it (which might still make you pay some fees)

I got mine with zero joining / annual fees but afaik they recently changed the T&Cs for new users to ₹500 joining which will be returned as some Flipkart voucher of ₹500 as welcome benefit with some caveats.

Hi ,

If you applied via bank externally then there are yearly 500 bucks charges bu if you go via flipkart app then its lifetime free!
Have verified this and only then opted for it!

Hi ,

I own this and Its free lifetime . You can ignore whats written on the package or website its written.
Its worth it if ordering from flipkart quite often. the 5% cashback unlimited is really true and works for every order .
The cashback gets adjusted in next coming statement. If you have purchased in January month you can expect that cashback in March statement.

There was a period where it had mentioned lifetime free that time it was i believe. Not sure any thing changed now. i do not see that free lifetime label anywhere now.
Yes. I dont have that message as of now but while browsing on Flipkart I saw this apply for flipkart axis bank free card lifetime etc and went with it.

I also saw this screenshot now which you posted.
So on top they are posting it as Lifetime free and somewhere below they are making you pay.

I dont know what to say. This is really crazy if thousands like me have applied for it believing it to be free.

I dont even shop much on Flipkart but thought what the heck if it is free.

Might just block it now. trying to speak to customer care . Lets see.
Not advisable to close the CC as soon as you got it. eventually an year its free. Use it or Let it be as it is. Credit score takes a hit they say . Before renewal date close it off if you feel like.

Last edited:
Back