Flipkart Big Billion Days sale date

For those thinking of purchasing expensive products in this sale without open box delivery/amazon:

@PunkX 75

S23 128GB will go on sale for 37k, excluding exchange offers.
You have to "pre-book" that price with a non-refundable token amount of 999 before sale starts to get it at that price
Apparently, you can't exchange your phone (ie avail exchange bonus if that's available) if you go through this route

Flopkart never fails to show their scummy business practices at times

You have to "pre-book" that price with a non-refundable token amount of 999 before sale starts to get it at that price
Apparently, you can't exchange your phone (ie avail exchange bonus if that's available) if you go through this route

Flopkart never fails to show their scummy business practices at times
Ya there are no good exchange offers.

Are there any restrictions on account sharing?
If my fk account is having + or +premium and I'm sharing it with a friend for early access to offers, any chances of being flagged for purchasing say 2 or 3 high value items (TV, AC, etc) to different addresses?

Certain mobile sale prices are getting revealed each day all the way up to 22nd Sep IIRC.
If my fk account is having + or +premium and I'm sharing it with a friend for early access to offers, any chances of being flagged for purchasing say 2 or 3 high value items (TV, AC, etc) to different addresses?
Nope. As long as you don't get flagged as a reseller you're safe.

Depends on your past acc history & that of friend/accs used to deliver products to those addresses.

Upcoming Sale
284a1f53-dc37-4785-b55d-0ae580726623.jpeg

Can anyone share link? Not sure why I am unable to find. Crappy site design now days (both amazon/flipkart) or I am getting old :D
On Flipkart, select Mobiles on the homepage and then the brand (Google Pixel). If you are looking for the price itself, it will go live on the 26th as it is not part of the current Sale Price Live promotion.

Last edited:
Any idea on how much Macbook Air M2 256gb will go for?
Yesterday midnight it was available for token lock for 999 on app, and same time if scrolled down it showed teaser price of 6x990... considering it was at 65k in last bbd (for very short time), expect in between 60-65k including card offers... fingers crossed!
Can anyone share link? Not sure why I am unable to find. Crappy site design now days (both amazon/flipkart) or I am getting old :D
only visible on mobile app...

Back