Flipkart Coins

If you frequently use flipkart then i would recommend you to buy flipkart vip for 540rs, you will be able to use 5% coins upto 1000rs for a order and the value of 1 coin will be 1rs. Also, flipkart has exclusive discount for vip members, recently there was an extra 500 off on cmf phone 1 for vip members

Once in while offer comes to convert these coins to flipkart gift vouchers, I did convert mine 2 months ago and got like 2x250 vouchers. You can keep eye on desidime for same.

Can you elaborate a bit?
Flipkart VIP Membership is a subscription-based loyalty program costing 499 + tax for customers where in it mainly benefits for the use of Supercoins which were accumulated towards the order value by getting 5% discount.

It is applicable in selective places but they would mostly serve the member who has availed the facility. Just Google Flipkart VIP Membership which provides all the details.

Recently bought some books that had 'pay with supercoins' as an option during checkout. Don't have flipkart vip. Try looking out for products that have that option.

Buy Myntra vouchers
I couldn't find as i had previously used points

If you're a or become a VIP Member on Flipkart, then these Supercoins would be beneficial giving 5% discount as per TnC on the payment value towards any order.
Im already an VIP member, do you mean to say subscription one?

Flipkart VIP Membership is a subscription-based loyalty program costing 499 + tax for customers where in it mainly benefits for the use of Supercoins which were accumulated towards the order value by getting 5% discount.

It is applicable in selective places but they would mostly serve the member who has availed the facility. Just Google Flipkart VIP Membership which provides all the details.
OK, does it allow to use super coins for every purchase if we take the subscription.

Back