Flipkart deals

Has anyone come across a deal for a decent 14” i5 laptop for basic office use that would easily last 4-5 years, under 35k
No guarantees on 4-5 years w/o issues. Get HP 14s with R3 5300U for that budget, slower than 12/13th i5 but should have a better battery life & great for its price, better performance than i3 11th gen you might find at this price, close to i5 11th gen in performance. I doubt you will get i5 1235U for 35k, unless from small brands

SONY HT-S20R 5.1ch Home Theatre with Dolby Digital, Subwoofer, Rear Speakers, 400 W Bluetooth Soundbar. Now at 9k with one card discount.
Usually i see it selling at 15-16k

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240105-001112643 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240105-001112643 (1).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 101
It is currently out of stock for my pincode. I have tried other pincodes of my cousin's but even it shows out of stock. It was really a wonderful deal and a steal at that price.
Wait for sometime. It keeps coming back and goes OOS for my pin code,too. I want to buy this as well but confused due to some RMS watt confusion. Anyway just wait for some minutes.

@envira got one after some time. However it still goes OOS and comes back for me also.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240105-022709661 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20240105-022709661 (1).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Wait for sometime. It keeps coming back and goes OOS for my pin code,too. I want to buy this as well but confused due to some RMS watt confusion. Anyway just wait for some minutes.

@envira got one after some time. However it still goes OOS and comes back for me also.
Yeah, thank you but the price has now reverted to 17k. It was on my wishlist for quite sometime.

Send them legal notice, a guy did and won last year.
You want him to hire a lawyer and send legal notice and further fight a case for Rs 10k sound speaker ( which he will get refund ofcourse) against a billion dollar company that must have already made themselves safe from most legal claims by making you accept all the terms and conditions when you signed up

Sir This is not America or Europe.

Even Amazon UK and USA has cancelled my orders on price error.

They even didn't return my $10 balance I had used on that order ...I fought . Sent emails to the seniors...kuch na hua.

$10 bhi gaya.

You want him to hire a lawyer and send legal notice and further fight a case for Rs 10k sound speaker ( which he will get refund ofcourse) against a billion dollar company that must have already made themselves safe from most legal claims by making you accept all the terms and conditions when you signed up

This plainly comes under unfair trade practices. Rest depends upon the buyer what he wants to do. And legal cases for such issues are increasing and people are winning them.

They even didn't return my $10 balance I had used on that order ...I fought . Sent emails to the seniors...kuch na hua.

$10 bhi gaya.
Consumer court. No need for lawyer, appear in person.

$10 bhi gaya.
Just fyi, it all depend on your luck. Recently a guy won case against icici/amazon because his amazonpay card 5% cb was not credited for purchasing around 8 lakh worth of jewellery on amazon & even card was canceled later but icici/amazon did not send anyone to represent their side for 2 years & finally the court decided in favour of the man because of this. If amazon/icici had send even one time contesting the man's claim simply by saying he is not a consumer as per definition in consumer protection law because he cannot "buy" cashback/reward points (standard definition of consumer incl paying some sort of money to receive product/service & even if it is given as free it should be purchasable in the past/future/outside free offer) then that man would not have won the case.

Back