Flipkart deals

Did you get it?
Yes, two I got. One I order like 2-3 weeks back, 1 was bought in the last 10 days. They had enough stock seemed like stock clearance. The issue at the end seemed like a technical glitch where one subsystem/micro service could be showing stock while another didn’t.

Last edited:
Yes, two I got. One I order like 2-3 weeks back, 1 was bought in the last 10 days. They had enough stock seemed like stock clearance. The issue at the end seemed like a technical glitch where one subsystem/micro service could be showing stock while another didn’t.
Did you get it with the additional 2k discount (2-3 weeks back) or used that coupon on the 308?

I picked up this NUC a week or so ago, looks like the sale price is still active. I actually bought it at 25k, then noticed price had dropped to 20k.

Got it today, factory sealed pack, has Win 11 and a single 8GB DDR4 memory stick. SKU is not traceable on the Intel website though.
Honestly, while these NUCs are great for their tiny size, owning them for about 8 years has been a bit of a headache. I’ve got around 4 of them, and every single one has had the power button fail after 2-3 years. Plus, they need really good ventilation to work properly.
I don’t think they’re built for the Indian weather, and trying to fix them yourself is a nightmare.
On top of that, they start slowing down after 2-3 years, so I had to install Windows 10 LTSC just to make them run a bit smoother. But honestly, Linux Mint seems to run way better on these little machines

Last edited:
Iphone 15@58000. 5000 off using DBS credit and debit cards on flipkart minutes.
Iphone 15 plus @61000.
Screenshots_2024-10-19-23-21-30.png

Attachments

• Screenshots_2024-10-19-23-00-32.jpg
    Screenshots_2024-10-19-23-00-32.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Back