Flipkart deals

Strange I ordered one yesterday to my parents house in delhi, was showing OOS in gurgaon. Could be a glitch also. I was facing this on some other product also earlier. Try again tomorrow I suppose.

Strange I ordered one yesterday to my parents house in delhi, was showing OOS in gurgaon. Could be a glitch also. I was facing this on some other product also earlier. Try again tomorrow I suppose.
Lucky you.

Any pincode I enter it said product unavailable even though it shows deliverable to those pincodes. Even asked my brother to check with his account. No dice.

Any pincode I enter it said product unavailable even though it shows deliverable to those pincodes. Even asked my brother to check with his account. No dice.
Either the product offer is very user acc specific or anyone who managed to place order will get their order canceled.

Acer Aspire 3 Intel Core i3 12th Gen 1215U - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11 Home) A324-51 Thin and Light Laptop on Flipkart @ ₹20720 with card and supercoins. Cheapest i3 12th gen Laptop.
Screenshot_20241015-075246.png

Back