Flipkart deals

Really? Not sure if you checked it yourself before posting it here. The price has never dipped below 22K

1722483521322.png

Which pincode!!
I see 1 left but they changed the price back to 22k
Really? Not sure if you checked it yourself before posting it here. The price has never dipped below 22K

View attachment 203360
I never saw it lower than 14k(with cc, which was considered good deal last year during big ssd price drop) anytime, anywhere in india but last night just after midnight, it was, like green also mentioned, as you can see my order was placed for 9.9k and the seller was RetailNet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240801-091404~2.png
    Screenshot_20240801-091404~2.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

I never saw it lower than 14k(with cc, which was considered good deal last year during big ssd price drop) anytime, anywhere in india but last night just after midnight, it was, like green also mentioned, as you can see my order was placed for 9.9k and the seller was RetailNet
omfg, you are lucky!!!!!

if you get a GST bill, it will be less than Samsung India's cost also

This is a 980 Pro. I thought they were talking about a 990 Pro 2 TB for 9.9k

ah, just noticed. then it's not the deal of the century. I got my Gammix 2TB S70 for a great deal offline. Was thinking this is the 990 and feeling bad

This is a 980 Pro. I thought they were talking about a 990 Pro 2 TB for 9.9k
MY APOLOGY TO EVERYONE, since the 980 2tb went oos, i guess Flipkart forwarded me to 990 pro page on my search and that's the link in my share.
Correct link:
Take a look at this SAMSUNG 980 Pro 2 TB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V8P2T0BW) on Flipkart

If this comes back in stock, In reviews, the 990 pro is not much of an upgrade, and to utilise it best, you need a good heatsink, so if you are keeping tabs, instead of 990 pro, better watch proper gen5 ssd's or 980 pro (runs cooler , so good lifespan aside from the endurance) and Western Digital's SN850X or in budget - SN580.
The thing about samsung nvme is their endurance, hardware encryption, good software toolkit and all chips being in house (thus no conflict and more control over everything to samsung, unlike brands like Adata, teamgroup, Corsair etc who get the storage from OEM like micron/hynix and controler from other parties like Silicon Motion, Innogrit, Phison etc ; brands like Samsung/Micron/Kingston are exception, they manufacture all the parts and even sell to other brands).

Last edited:
wasn't there some issue recently with some samsung high end ssds? saw some tech youtubers talking about it, not sure which series, I only remember starting number being 9

Too add more context, LTE classic silver 46 has touched lower than 7.5k on Amazon with cards, so 4k or 50% more over the 46mm

Back