Flipkart deals

It shows open box delivery at my end.
yes same here

What if even the open box is a DOA card?
And hopefully a sealed box and not a returned one of an ex-customer.
yes first thing you should check is if the seal is proper and genuine. Next, let the delivery person open up the seal and have a look at the pci e pins. The new unit must have shiny pins with no marks.

Even if the card is DOA you're covered under warranty but then again please check that you got proper gst invoice with the gpu

Last edited by a moderator:
What if even the open box is a DOA card?
And hopefully a sealed box and not a returned one of an ex-customer.
Once you give the otp for open box delivery then nothing else matters & in many areas the delivery person will insist on otp as soon as the box is opened instead of waiting for 4-5 min till you inspect the product.

yes first thing you should check is if the seal is proper and genuine. Next, let the delivery person open up the seal and have a look at the pci e pins. The new unit must have shiny pins with no marks.

Even if the card is DOA you're covered under warranty but then again please check that you got proper gst invoice with the gpu
They issue invoice post delivery.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230414-181114662 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230414-181114662 (1).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 172
How
WD SN 770 1 TB @6488
(WDS100T3X0E) on Flipkart
How Did you manage to get extra ₹380 off with 5% off ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230429-072034758_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230429-072034758_1.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20230429-072054055 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230429-072054055 (1).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 135
ZOTAC NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti Twin Edge LHR 8 GB GDDR6 Graphics Card on Flipkart
The usual no returns applicable shit from FK, so preferably do CoD & open the box before accepting.

Most tech products on Flipkart have a no returns policy but almost every time I’ve ordered a product >=10k value it has open box delivery. Even if open box delivery isn’t there just make a video of the unboxing.

No need to be paranoid and avoid Flipkart deals, just take these reasonable precautions and make sure you’re buying from a decent flip-assured buyer and you’ll be fine.

12.9 M2 iPad Pro available available with 24 months no cost emi on hdfc debit card + 3000 off.

was about to buy off Amazon and then I saw 24 months no cost on FK. 24m no cost emi is unheard off right? Never seen such long duration before

open box not available for this product?
Yes

Attachments

• IMG_4913.jpeg
    IMG_4913.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Most tech products on Flipkart have a no returns policy but almost every time I’ve ordered a product >=10k value it has open box delivery. Even if open box delivery isn’t there just make a video of the unboxing.

No need to be paranoid and avoid Flipkart deals, just take these reasonable precautions and make sure you’re buying from a decent flip-assured buyer and you’ll be fine.
So, a friend of mine ordered 5800X3D in Dec, got something else inside, and didn't even have to open the sealed box. It took a month to get the refund, had issues with pickup. Had an exp with 1 month refund timeline with a phone I ordered a year back, FK cancelled its delivery on their citing issues.

Not like amazon doesn't mess it up, but their customer support is far superior. I did have a bad exp with amazon in the last Diwali sale with a DOA phone, but even that got resolved in 2-3 weeks. The return pickup guy wanted to check IMEI of phone by turning it on, even though it was certified as DOA by the technician that amazon sent, guess a failure of SOP to follow. So just be more cautious if buying from FK.

There are many posts on scam for PC parts, esp CPUs by FK seller like RetailNet as well.

Back