Flipkart deals

The JBL Monitors are back in sale although up by 1k -

I got the first one in the earlier sale for 4.5k and regret not buying the second one given how good they sound ..

Same. Got fed up and closed my FK account because of that reason.

Noticed the same. In fact I only ever used Flipkart for better availability of Apple devices to order - else I actually haven't bought anything worthwhile from them in over a year! They're utter shit now.

Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-76E1T0BW)

Net price after discount = 8279/-

10% card discount (Axis/ ICICI/ Citi/Kotak)
10% additional on all prepaid.

Also ipad Air 3rd Gen 64gb WiFi only for 36990/-.

Pissed that flipkart removed the Rs. 1000 off on prepaid transaction. Wanted to buy the apple watch series 3 which was coming to 16400 after all discounts but now It will be 17400.

Pissed that flipkart removed the Rs. 1000 off on prepaid transaction. Wanted to buy the apple watch series 3 which was coming to 16400 after all discounts but now It will be 17400.
Don't worry you saved 100% of the amount

On a serious note, it is very unlikely that the same price won't be reached in the next 3 month. Just track it and it is almost 100% that it will drop further or at least reach that in next 3 months

Don't worry you saved 100% of the amount

On a serious note, it is very unlikely that the same price won't be reached in the next 3 month. Just track it and it is almost 100% that it will drop further or at least reach that in next 3 months

I hope so (for others planning to buy). But the actual reason I was looking to buy one was because I already have an Apple watch since last 3.5 years, it is series 3 bought in 2017. For some odd reason, in last month, it went to complete sh!t, watch will just shut off at 90% battery and no way to revive except put back on charger. I figured it is probably battery issue (ironically battery health is 92%) and scoured many repair centers to change the same and all quoted me between 4500 to 7000. I thought I will sell this watch for 7K on cashify and get new series 3 and kept the watch in drawer.

On the day I was supposed to sell to cashify, I kept for charging and fully expecting watch to show me 90% battery when I would put on charger, instead I saw 12% which was actually a big deal for me. I immediately cancelled the cashify order and let my watch charge for couple of hours and now it is back to normal operation (battery life not so great but can get through full day.

So yes I am glad my watch is usable again and hopefully I can get more use out of it, and for now at least, I don't need a new watch.

Lg G8x after using it for 15 days look like LG just dumped their Europe or world stock to Indian market just to get rid of it..

Mobile price is at 20k is justified but no way this is 45k device at all even at 40k.
Does your piece have any of the prevalent tint or other issues?
I am actually pretty happy with mine but I am not your average flagship user. However, thanks to the dual screen gamepad, I have finally started playing games on a phone.

Samsung T7 500 GB external SSD for 6,999.
Get it for ~ 6,300 using HDFC discount.

I missed my chance of getting the dishwasher (never knew cancelling a credit card transaction takes 3 days) and a laptop (since there are no good Ryzen 4xxx laptops available yet) during Big Billion and Diwali sales.

Are there any sales to look forward to in late-November or December?

I missed my chance of getting the dishwasher (never knew cancelling a credit card transaction takes 3 days) and a laptop (since there are no good Ryzen 4xxx laptops available yet) during Big Billion and Diwali sales.

Are there any sales to look forward to in late-November or December?
Don't worry they will have multiple sales to wrap up the year as well... Christmas new year etc... Though how good the deals will be is anyone's guess

The dishwasher I am looking at was at its least price of ₹23k (-2k ICICI Credit Card discount) during Diwali sale, now its hovering around ₹26k (-2k SBI credit card discount).

Can I expect it to go any lower back to its last least price on Christmas day or New Year?

Last edited:

1000 down ,if interested ,If anyone had something in their wishlist chk the pricing

1000 down ,if interested ,If anyone had something in their wishlist chk the pricing
Usually these are imported via gray channels and very tough time we have to face for warranty.

Back