Flipkart deals

Usually these are imported via gray channels and very tough time we have to face for warranty.

It does say 18 Months warranty.

I am confused about one thing with "soundcore" brand. It is part of Anker but I never see its stuff being advertised as "Anker Soundcore". Not sure why.

original price was 2999 which matched global pricing , 1999 is good discount price , and regarding grey market etc i am not completely aware of it , i know there are many products in the market where people buy them and have warranty where the importer/dealer/distributor provides the warranty and not the oem , gskill rams did had than in 2009-2010 ,maybe seasonic ,tirupati enterprises etc . But chetan could enlighten us further ....

so what else do you import from grey channels...
I had a tough time trying to claim warranty for Motorola bt headset i purchaed from flipkart. Could never claim warranty. Seller(fk) said go to moto. Moto said go to seller.
Then flipkart gave me adress and email of some delhi based co binatone for warranty . Nothing happened there either. And in the meanwhile warranty period got over.

Samsung components are famous in gray market.

For people looking for a Ryzen 4500u laptop under ₹48k (-₹1.5k HDFC Discount) -
MSI Modern 14 Ryzen 4500U (8 GB/512 GB SSD)

Same laptop was retailing for ₹55k on Amazon. This is now directly competing against Thinkpad E14 Ryzen 4500u pricewise.

Few points to consider -
1) MSI has 512gb SSD compared to 256gb SSD in E14
2) RAM upgradability upto 64GB and Larger battery (52WHr)
3) 1.3kg vs 1.7kg of E14
4) Materials are identical in MSI and E14, Aluminium Lid and rest is Plastic.
5) BUT since MSI has very few service centres and no onsite service, you should prefer Thinkpad if you don't have an MSI service centre nearby.
6) Though specs wise (300nits) MSI's dispaly is better, but many reviews on Amazon are concerning. One of the review mentions Flickering issue and some other mention about inadequate Quality control.

Last edited:

Same laptop was retailing for ₹55k on Amazon. This is now directly competing against Thinkpad E14 Ryzen 4500u pricewise.

Few points to consider -
3) 1.3kg vs 1.7kg of E14
5) BUT since MSI has very few service centres and no onsite service, you should prefer Thinkpad if you don't have an MSI service centre nearby.
6) Though specs wise (300nits) MSI's dispaly is better, but many reviews on Amazon are concerning. One of the review mentions Flickering issue and some other mention about inadequate Quality control.

Where does it say RAM upgradability?

Do not trust any ecommece site for all facts/specification with eye closed, check with Brand website/specifications also.

e.g. since last 4 months, at flipkart Samsung A21s Mobile specification shows have Super AMOLED Display, while at Samsung own site it's clearly mentioned that A21s have PLS TFT LCD display. So many people bought this handset with keeping trust on specification that provided at ecommerce website and now after purchase they all blaming Samsung for display.

Last edited:

Few points to consider -
3) 1.3kg vs 1.7kg of E14
All USB A ports are 2.0. What the actual **** ? :banghead:

Flipkart has the Ryzen 5600x and 5800x selling for actual list price. Grab fast, not too many left.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz Upto 4.7 GHz AM4 Socket 8 Cores 16 Threads Desktop Processor

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz Upto 4.6 GHz AM4 Socket 6 Cores 12 Threads Desktop Processor

Is the Samsung S20+ a good purchase at 44k ? I dont see any major upgrade on the S21+ over the S20 and costs almost double too.

Back